Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
RAC1 say they are investigating what has happened with Marquinhos' statements. They will keep the listeners updated. #fcblive

XaviMessiGirl

Also, that Marquinhos account is definitely real. I've been following it since he created it, and several footballers, reputable papers and journalists all follow him. Pretty sure it was verified by a few people at the beginning too.

Bertus

@barcastuff 23 seg
RAC1 say they are investigating what has happened with Marquinhos' statements. They will keep the listeners updated.

To me it sounds thet took something a bit out of context to make it big.

I would really like for somebody here to translate the interview because it doesn't say what Barcastuff quoted before.

Bertus

Marcos twitted again his statement in french :lol:

Marcos Aoás Corrêa ‏@m_aoas · 25 min
Les déclarations de la radio RAC1 sont complètement FAUSSES, ces paroles ne sont pas les miennes et cette voix n'est pas la mienne!

What a drama, even better than TS drama last summer dont you think guys? And the mercato is not even open yet :worthy:

DonAK

RAC1 saying they called the hotel where Marquinhos is. He's with Brazil's U-20 NT. They asked to talk to him and Marquinhos answered.

I

instinct

Lucas Resende ‏@lucasammr 51 Sek.
RAC1 saying they called the hotel where Marquinhos is. He's with Brazil's U-20 NT. They asked to talk to him and Marquinhos answered.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
MUAHAHAHAHA bunch of idiots. They spoke with the wrong Marcos. Credibility?!??! What Credibility!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DonAK

RAC1 are apologising. They apparently talked with some random guy they thought was Marquinhos LMFAO :rofl1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans