Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

I guess he thought they were asking him where he would rather go :lol:

People didn't listen to the interview. The dude is saying he thinks barcelona is better than psg and that playing at barcelona would be a dream.

He doesn't say he's a psg player or that "he doesn't want to play anymore at psg".

L

Learo

I think he must have played with the reporters all along. It doesnt make sense that he didnt understand that they had the wrong guy. Unless of course he couldnt understand anything of what they were saying and that should have been obvious to RAC1 as well.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Barça and Psg. He must be crushed now.

This is him:

143739_ori_marcos.jpg

Gk, 18 years old, he is the 4th gk at Fluminense.

What a legend :worthy: :worthy:

:lol: The poor fool thought that he was wanted by both PSG and Barca. Then again, we do need a backup keeper apparently :tata:

Alarcón

Hold on now, is the twitter account real, or fake?!?

I AM SO FUCKING CONFUSED RIGHT NOW!!!!

This Lucas guy is totally clueless. He just organises all the rumours but he has no idea what's really going on behind the scenes, bases his opinion on whether we'll get a player or not on the purported credibility of different news sources and sells it as fact, plus he changes his opinion every 10 minutes.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
This Lucas guy is totally clueless. He just organises all the rumours but he has no idea what's really going on behind the scenes, bases his opinion on whether we'll get a player or not on the purported credibility of different news sources and sells it as fact, plus he changes his opinion every 10 minutes.

Lol he's a fan, that much is evident. I follow him because he's quick to announce stuff that I would probably never even find out about. But yeah, can't be taken seriously. He's as much of a fan as any of us here.

Alarcón

Lol he's a fan, that much is evident. I follow him because he's quick to announce stuff that I would probably never even find out about. But yeah, can't be taken seriously. He's as much of a fan as any of us here.

Yes, there's nothing wrong with giving your opinion and frankly I think some of it is quite interesting, he also announces stuff quickly as you said like the catradio bit yesterday, but the problem with him is that he sells his opinion as fact and that many believe him. He knows just as little as we do.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
So lets recapitulate the day. What did we learn today.

1. No signing announcement.
2. New rumored players now include Atletico's Miranda.
3. RAC1 are a bunch of tools.
4. Instinct has more lives than a cat.
5. DonAK is starting to feel the heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans