Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

The forum is gonna crash some time on the 31st of August

This forum will die as a result of the after-effects of your indescribable, disgusting and abdominable avatar you'll have on Sunday.

my 2000th post, take this.

PaulTaylor

We will eventually sign Marcos he's tall, fast versatile RB/CM and plenty others and get ripped of in the process

not the PSG player i mean the De Marcos from Bilbao :stv004:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
To hell with all these rumours. Im not believing any of this shit now.

lutherisgone.gif

Ursegor

World Champion
Everyone knows Barca's desperate situation with defenders, everyone knows a transfer ban is looming. Roma can demand € 45M+ for a top 5 CB in the world in his prime and PSG don't have any reason to sell Marquinhos to Barca for a low fee. They might even plan to play him as a rightback alongside Silva and Luiz. After all he played there in PSG's last few games.

Started good for a few days this transfer window. Slowly but surely logic is taking over however. Reminds me of Redcafe and their countless Benzema, Özil, Lucas, Hazard, Fabregas, Kroos, Thiago, Sneijder meltdowns.

F

Flavia

By the way a few months ago lucasammr said some interesting stuff about Neymar and how he was a total diva when he played in Brazil, bullied the coaches (even forced one of them out I think) and that the recent fiasco surrounding him wasn't very surprising. No idea how much of that is actually true, maybe Flavia can shed some light on it.

That happened in 2010, he was 18. Back then he was getting full of himself, thinking he owned the world. And it culminated with the fight with his coach at the time, Dorival Jr. But the media, other players, other coaches, santos supporters and the general public turned on him very badly. He had some difficult months, and it was a good thing, as he seems to have learned his lesson. He hasn't shown that diva attitude since then.

Pepe Silvia

He is ok.
That's the problem. Here we are trying to rebuild to be the best in the world and we are rumored to be going for players past their prime and are considered 'ok'. That is unacceptable for the caliber of players we are building a team around (Neymar, Messi, Iniesta, Busquets, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans