Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinhoR10

Wilshere RW? In this system? as a forward? :lol:

Seems pretty good to me, could add something different. We have a lack of quality depth if you ask me. Hgh quality in la masia but they're untested thats why we have situations like last year with adriano in cb :banghead:

Meitux

Seems pretty good to me, could add something different. We have a lack of quality depth if you ask me. Hgh quality in la masia but they're untested thats why we have situations like last year with adriano in cb :banghead:
Wilshere is not a forward, this example of a goal doesn't mean that he could do well in that position. How could you only consider him pretty good just because he's left footed as you say and example of one goal. He's not a player who would create havoc in the wing cut inside score a goal or something, he's a supportive player and after all a midifielder. I'm fed up with the comments of everybody that we lack a goalscorer and still want to continue with supportive players. Sanchez is not a bad player, he's just a player that doesn't suit to a role that this team needs, he's a player who supports others and in our case it's Messi. So what happens when Messi is closed? A player like Sanchez can't make it on his own, and you think someone like Wilshere playing as a forward could?

Last edited:

DinhoR10

Wilshere is not a forward, this example of a goal doesn't mean that he could do well in that position. How could you only consider him pretty good just because he's left footed as you say and example of one goal. He's not a player who would create havoc in the wing cut inside score a goal or something, he's a supportive player and after all a midifielder. I'm fed up with the comments of everybody that we lack a goalscorer and still want to continue with supportive players. Sanchez is not a bad player, he's just a player that doesn't suit to a role that this team needs, he's a player who supports others and in our case it's Messi. So what happens when Messi is closed? A player like Sanchez can't make it on his own, and you think someone like Wilshere playing as a forward could?

If you read the article you'd see that they want him for the midfield i added the RW thing because versatility is always good.

Meitux

If you read the article you'd see that they want him for the midfield i added the RW thing because versatility is always good.
I wasn't taling about the midfield, but just saying that the idea of playing Wilshere as a forward you mentioned to what this team needs for this role simply can't be done.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Of course Barca could beat Bayern just now, it would be very close.

Haha....no. They would destroy us with their set-pieces, our midget team wouldn't stand a chance. Pep would also outsmart Tata in every possible way, he knows this team better than anyone.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
You know, we Barca fans are so spoiled after the successes of Pep's era. Two draws, ad everybody's like "Tata out."

Icarium

Lifestealer
I don't know when but i can see wilshere in blaugrana stripes, he is going to be our next big signing. CB is top priority but i am not expecting barca to buy a star CB considering our luck with CB's in transfer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans