Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Keep on seeing reports about muller, anyone know about that?

His reaction said it all. Pretty condescending if you ask me. I don't want him here either.

"You said what... where will I go?... to Barca?!"

tumblr_muxin4OHbR1ro94ojo1_500.gif

tumblr_muxin4OHbR1ro94ojo2_500.gif

tumblr_muxin4OHbR1ro94ojo3_500.gif

suckabov

Lemon curry?
He's always like that. When he's asked to predict Bayern games, he usually predicts 5-0, 4-0, 6-0 etc. (His prediction for Bayern - Arsenal: 5-0). He also said calling Dortmund a serious contender for the title would be "ridiculous".

Last edited:
B

beautifulgame

he's always been an asshole, it comes out on the field but it helps him play at his level.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Bayern is as much his team as Barca is to Xavi. He has been there since childhood and is living up his teams best and historic moment in recent times. They deserve to call themselves the best in the world and they earned it. Nothing he did is even as bad as when the whole Spain squad marched past schweinsteiger during an interview dancing and singing lol. Is he being a bit of a prick? Sure. But I haven't seen anything realy out of line. Though I eagerly await the chance to take back the title of best in the world. Maybe he was just laughing at how ridiculous the rumor was, because it really was lol. Laughable indeed.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I don't think the Spain team did it to humiliate Schweinsteiger. They were just doing a polonaise through the stadium and passed the mixed zone, where Schweinsteiger happened to give an interview.

Last edited:

Der Kaiser

You guys need to understand that he's a troll. He grew up on a farm and is earning millions now, he's just having a laugh 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans