Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
RUMOR: PSG ask 30M for centre back Marquinhos (20). Barcelona have offered 20M + right back Dani Alves (31). Deal could be closed this week. [md]

I think what they meant to say was Montoya. Our board doesn't know how to sell players and do good business. 20M + one of the best RB in world for their bench player. Considering, we don't have proper RB backup and buying another RB would cost 25M + (facepalm)

Alves is old and past it. Not to mention that his contract expires next year. Montoya is a young talent. Montoya is the future.

E

El_e8

We get penny's from our player cause we dont know when to sell. Look Atleti who is at their peak and can ask very good money for avenger players.

KhaledBarca

marquinhos_cat_2.jpg

mathieu_cat_0.jpg

miranda_cat.jpg

benatia_cat.jpg

http://www.weloba.cat/article/cromos-del-dia-dc-2805

Richard.H

I think I'm gonna stop visiting this forum until WC is over. It makes me angry knowing just how big of idiots Zubi and the rest of the board is. There's no sense of urgency in these transfers. This is the last transfer window for 2 years ffs!

If The rumors of Benatia only costing 35 mill and Marquinhos only being 20 mill + alves, I would be even more pissed at the board. Those are not too high prices at today's horribly inflated market.

caseballs89

I think I'm gonna stop visiting this forum until WC is over. It makes me angry knowing just how big of idiots Zubi and the rest of the board is. There's no sense of urgency in these transfers. This is the last transfer window for 2 years ffs!

If The rumors of Benatia only costing 35 mill and Marquinhos only being 20 mill + alves, I would be even more pissed at the board. Those are not too high prices at today's horribly inflated market.

I love criticising the shit out of the management at the club at the moment but this is just nonsense. The season is barely over a week and we seem to be at pretty advanced stages in a good few negotiations. We have 3 months to do this and it is foolish to immediately accept to pay whatever a club asks without trying to negotiate somewhat, even if YOU think those prices are fair. And bear in mind those prices are just invented by the newspapers, nobody outside of the clubs knows what the real prices are.

Also before you say we need to get them done before the WC, most of our main targets are either not going to the WC or at least in this moment in time look like they will be playing a major role.

Richard.H

I love criticising the shit out of the management at the club at the moment but this is just nonsense. The season is barely over a week and we seem to be at pretty advanced stages in a good few negotiations. We have 3 months to do this and it is foolish to immediately accept to pay whatever a club asks without trying to negotiate somewhat, even if YOU think those prices are fair. And bear in mind those prices are just invented by the newspapers, nobody outside of the clubs knows what the real prices are.

Also before you say we need to get them done before the WC, most of our main targets are either not going to the WC or at least in this moment in time look like they will be playing a major role.

Mate, prices will definitely increase as more time passes. More big money clubs will want our targets just for the hell of it. Barca ALWAYS overpays. If the transfers take place after WC, then it's even more money out the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans