Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardyboy

Barcelona did not yet hold talks on a transfer of PSG centre back Marquinhos (20) or on a transfer of right back Dani Alves (31) to PSG [as]

:VdB:

SpawN

PSG centre back Marquinhos (29) he'd consider to join Barceona this summer,he will be on barcelona on saturday for Medical check [ZABI]

umno.gif

D10S_JC

@BrazilStats: BREAKING - Barcelona have reached an agreement to sign Real Sociedad goalkeeper Claudio Bravo, according to @diariovasco.

Povikas

Brandon
soon it's something like

Barcelona is following closely the situation of the goalkeeper? Marquinho (27) at AS Roma, he could be included with possible transfer of Alves to Juventus

soon it's something like

Barcelona is following closely the situation of the goalkeeper? Marquinho (27) at AS Roma, he could be included with possible transfer of Alves to Juventus

Well, MD and Sport need to stay competitive in the bullshit and unreliability departments :VdB:

Bertus

PSG centre back Thiago Silva (29) told people close to him that, contrary to previous years, he'd consider to join Barceona this summer [md]

I knew something is missing, we didn't have T.Silva rumors yet :lol:.

Seleção Brasileira @BrazilStats
Follow
Sources close from Camp Nou expect to shortly receive the acceptance of Barça's offer by PSG directors for center back Marquinhos. [md]

Follow
Marquinhos' agent Giuliano Bertolucci is waiting for one last call, before closing the operation of moving the CB from PSG to Barça. [md]

Follow
Mundo Deportivo say in exclusive news that Thiago Silva would like to join Barça now. I can confirm the whole information is pure bullshit.

wooooo Spanish medias never stop, wtf

Bertus

wowowowowow

Just read the full news, so MD is reporting that TS is at war with Ibrahimovic since a fight they had 2 months ago

He just said two weeks ago that they are almost best friends but ok. :lol:

Why do spanish medias lie so much?

From here in France i don't understand, even our worst sport medias don't make up so many stories.

Crixus

wowowowowow

Just read the full news, so MD is reporting that TS is at war with Ibrahimovic since a fight they had 2 months ago

He just said two weeks ago that they are almost best friends but ok. :lol:

Why do spanish medias lie so much?

From here in France i don't understand, even our worst sport medias don't make up so many stories.
Why do you take MD news so seriously ? everyone knows they're full of BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans