Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I have a feeling they'll finalise and announce a few deals at the same time. Working behind the scenes.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why.... Why Barcaforum, why....

Why did you have to slow down and cause my post to disappear without me getting the chance to hit the reply button.

The toulon tourney ends tomorrow so the Marquinhos rumours will probably intensify next week.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Fucking sick besides the fact that I haven't been shitting solid for the last two days now lolz. Too much salsa verde and srracha haha. Made me want to live close to the beach and on a completely off the topic note, I really want to teach English in Barcelona once I finish up college, anyone know anything about that, particularly if they are cool with Americans over there?

I know I'm hella late on this but PSG spending 50 million on Luiz was just lololololololololol. I'm sure everyone on here had a big laugh with that one.

Koke and Kun huh? And what about this Claudio Bravo guy, I know Sociedad had a solid season this year, will he be a good fit here?

Any progress on Benatia?

M

maxmss

We do have the money and Aguero is Messi's friend so that makes a lot of sense.
How do you know if Barca has that money. Do you get copy of their balance sheet each month. Since when hiring someone just because he is Messi's friend started to make sense? It's nice to have Kun but is he our top priority?

Egert

Estonian Culé
Fucking sick besides the fact that I haven't been shitting solid for the last two days now lolz. Too much salsa verde and srracha haha. Made me want to live close to the beach and on a completely off the topic note, I really want to teach English in Barcelona once I finish up college, anyone know anything about that, particularly if they are cool with Americans over there?

I know I'm hella late on this but PSG spending 50 million on Luiz was just lololololololololol. I'm sure everyone on here had a big laugh with that one.

Koke and Kun huh? And what about this Claudio Bravo guy, I know Sociedad had a solid season this year, will he be a good fit here?

Any progress on Benatia?

No progress on Benatia.... City are going to get him as it seems and we are after Marquinhos :zubi:. But as it seems, Nasser won't let him go so we need to make a big offer.

Pepe Silvia

Any progress on Benatia?
Welcome back mate :)

Bravo seems a proper back up keeper although his price has raised a few eye brows. Kun and Koke before a solid defense would be Barca-esque so bet on it ;)

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
The toulon tourney ends tomorrow so the Marquinhos rumours will probably intensify next week.

He will talk with Nasser, let me guess what he will say - "you are not going anywhere, we'll give everything you need, more money, more playing time, you name it". It was the same with Cavani, he was unhappy because he played on the wing, but I guess he also had a talk with Nasser :).

Doobs

The Messiah
He will talk with Nasser, let me guess what he will say - "you are not going anywhere, we'll give everything you need, more money, more playing time, you name it". It was the same with Cavani, he was unhappy because he played on the wing, but I guess he also had a talk with Nasser :).

Yeah he'll probably throw in a couple of rolex watches too, like he did with TS.

Egert

Estonian Culé

We will offer them something they want and this guy is Alves. Seems we are missing out on Benatia so I hope we'll get Marquinhos then.

BigBarcaBoy

Sorry, still don't see Aguero coming, would love it though, becoming a bit injury prone for me which may make Citeh think about gidding rid but I still doubt it...

ebc_99

Aguero would be a wonderful signing for us, by being injury prone it should lower his fee, so normally a £60m player he could go for £40m or so.

Messi, Neymar, Pedro, Deulofeu and Aguero, that would be some attack but I will only believe it when i see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans