Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Tuttosport is not a reliable source AFAIK. Who is these days anyway?

But if true then take it and run....... even though I like Ibi, but he has not future here.

Inter Milan, Lazio and Schalke are interested in Barcelona player Ibrahim Afellay (28), who would cost 5M. [tuttosport]

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Tuttosport is not a reliable source AFAIK. Who is these days anyway?

But if true then take it and run....... even though I like Ibi, but he has not future here.

Inter Milan, Lazio and Schalke are interested in Barcelona player Ibrahim Afellay (28), who would cost 5M. [tuttosport]

€5m? Put a bow on him and leaving him on their doorstep.

Bertus

Dunno if it worths noting, but since Leonardo still serves as mercato advisor to Nasser and might be back at PSG soon to take back his PSG Team/Sport Director seat:

- Leonardo today shared his opinion about a possible transfer of Marquinhos from PSG to Barcelona

"When PSG signed Marquinhos, the name of David Luiz was already flying around. We had discussions [with Nasser, supposedly, i guess]. In the end, Marquinhos did come and i believe he's an important player for PSG. To me, along Varane, he's the CB that has the most chances to become a world class player."

Last edited:

Crixus

If a deal on Real Sociedad goalkeeper Claudio Bravo (31) can't be found, Barcelona will try to sign Malaga keeper Willy Caballero (32). [md]

SeloBarca

My dream Team for next season..

Neymar------Messi--------Aguero

Iniesta-------------------Xavi/Cesc

------------Busquets-------------

Alba-----Pique-----Benatia------Marquinhos

-----------Ter Stegan--------------

Make it happen Zubi... :zubi:

Still think we need a new CM. Iniesta/Cesc wont work for the future.
Other then that i would be very happy with that lineup

Pepe Silvia

Its silly season, give your houlier than thou attitude a break. Its not like the people who complain actually contribute to the forum most of the times either.

Its a transfer thread, you're gonna get people scream about that player and this player and people calling out for splashing the money out of pure frustration. You're gonna get people go off-topic and start talking about other things.

If you want an intelligent discussion then try to start one and see you'll get those kind of sensible post you want, but you got to contribute with those as well of course and not just hide and come up with sly remarks and take shots at others.
Post of the month.

Kohe321

Everything said here has been repeated multiple times in this and other threads by the supposedly not so intelligent posters (puyol the wall LOL).

Its silly season, give your houlier than thou attitude a break. Its not like the people who complain actually contribute to the forum most of the times either.

Its a transfer thread, you're gonna get people scream about that player and this player and people calling out for splashing the money out of pure frustration. You're gonna get people go off-topic and start talking about other things.

If you want an intelligent discussion then try to start one and see you'll get those kind of sensible post you want, but you got to contribute with those as well of course and not just hide and come up with sly remarks and take shots at others.

+1000! Great post, so true.

I

instinct

1966892_860134010681949_6888674669719427672_n.jpg

There are sunglasses for 5€. Anyone interested? :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans