Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

You got me. This is you right now:

iFXHT3DDCZKaA.gif

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Back to the Higuain rumour. Napoli got him for what... 40m? We're not getting him. Napoli have already said that they wont sell their main players, if any players at all.

I

instinct

Apparently ''Barcelona Televisió'' says that we have reached an agreement with Marco Reus and the deal is supposed to be announced after the WC.

Are they reliable?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Apparently ''Barcelona Televisió'' says that we have reached an agreement with Marco Reus and the deal is supposed to be announced after the WC.

Are they reliable?

They're most likely quoting La Porteria so forget about it. Erase it from your memory.

Kohe321

What realistic top quality players are even left for us to pursue at this point? Seems like this week one player after the other has been ruled out, and now even Mathieu seems out of the question. Remember back to just over a week ago when we thought we were close to signing Benatia (his agent was in Barca) and Marquinhos at the same time?

Seriously, it seems like we might just end up with Bravo and maybe Rakitic if Cesc leaves at this point. Which would be a huge downgrade by the way. It'll be really interesting to see who has come and gone at the end of the summer, and if the board of directors are still here (fingers crossed they won't be).

Oh well, I'm off to bed. Perhaps tomorrow is the day we get some good transfernews. At least I can dream! :barca scarf:

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
In statements to 'Kicker' magazine, Gundogan assured that there would still be a place for him in Luis Enrique's side. [marca]

Wat.

Although Barça are trying to negotiate transfers for the likes of Rakitic and Koke, it is very unlikely they will happen. [rac1]

As expected.

If Xavi and Fabregas leave, it is unlikely Barça will buy any replacements. Enrique counts on the youngsters to step up. [rac1]

75483-Jim-Carrey-OH-COME-ON-gif-ZK0t.gif

Ursegor

World Champion
Dos Santos' time to shine. :mou:

Lucho be like: "You want La Masia? Tata didn't give enough time to La Masia? I give you La Masia! HERE, take all this La Masia:"

Tello Messi Deulofeu
Iniesta JdS
Busquets
Alba Pique Bartra Montoya
Masip

DAT treble team. :worthy:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Interested in Cesc: Arsenal, Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea, Bayern, Monaco, PSG, Zenit. [rac1]

Not bad.

City will spend at least €58M on the transfer of Fabregas. Barcelona are looking into a possible swap with Aguero. [sport]

o_O

Barcelona are monitoring Aaron Ramsey. The midfielder could join if Cesc leaves. [daily mail]

Daily Mail bs. :yawn:

Mathieu (30) will sign for Barcelona in coming days. The defender could cost €30M. [sport]

not-like-this.gif

Last edited:

mazp

In statements to 'Kicker' magazine, Gundogan assured that there would still be a place for him in Luis Enrique's side. [marca]

If Xavi and Fabregas leave, it is unlikely Barça will buy any replacements. Enrique counts on the youngsters to step up. [rac1]

Lol, if that happens, we pretty much have given up on the season..before it even started..

suckabov

Lemon curry?

Wat.

Although Barça are trying to negotiate transfers for the likes of Rakitic and Koke, it is very unlikely they will happen. [rac1]

As expected.

Is this your source for those?

https://twitter.com/LuchoStuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans