Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinhoR10

That team won't win you the league or CL, but it's good enough for top 4 finish..

If coached properly this side can win everything, Messi, Neymar, Busquets, iniesta? The only other side with comparable talent in Madrid and we beat them TWICE this past year with an inferior side. We have GOATs on our team, multiple GOATs, no other team can even boast one GOAT.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I don't get it. On one hand our scouts suck because they don't get us a young defender. And on the other we mustn't buy a young cb with not that much experience?

Its the matter of timing. A young CB with no exp would have been ideal 2 seasons back but right now we need someone to be able to walk into the backline we can't spend the entire budget on a CB with WC Potential and use him as a starter beacuse then we will only have Pique, Bartra and an inexp CB with Masch as emergency CB

sabby

I just do not understand why this board is not trying hard to get Laporte ? Unless they are actually doing good to hide it which I highly doubt. His buyout is 35m, I'm sure they would nudge for 25-28m or at least be interested. I'm even for buying him out at 36 (to avoid tax) rather than spend Alves + 20/30m on Marcos. ON a side note, how about signing Ezequiel Garay instead of spending 20-30m for 31 yr old Matheiu ? Should be cheaper and also reliable plus he would have his argentine friends.

And btw, if cesc leaves , he should not be sold under 60m in any way. If Mata can go for ~40m and Hazard can be evaluated by PSG as 75m, cesc should be worth 80m+ but I'm fine with 60m €.

mazp

If coached properly this side can win everything, Messi, Neymar, Busquets, iniesta? The only other side with comparable talent in Madrid and we beat them TWICE this past year with an inferior side. We have GOATs on our team, multiple GOATs, no other team can even boast one GOAT.

And if any of those guys gets hurt or is out for a long time, then what? Madrid have way better depth. Most likely Xavi, Cesc, Sanchez, Alves won't be here next season.Plus, your gambling a lot with Lucho.

Last edited:

BarçAjax8

Juan Jesus - CB & LB, 20-25m? Alternative - Laporte 36m
De Sciglio - R/LB & CB, 20-25m?
Oliver Torres - CM, 20-25m?
Aguero - FW, A$TRONOMICAL! But if we sell Song, Cesc & Alexis maybe?

(not holding my breath on this but would be good business for us)

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Why no love for Aurier guys he is better, more exp and would potentially be cheaper than De Scigilio and Cuadrado for a RB replacement of Dani

Egert

Estonian Culé
Bojan will not be part of the deal on he transfer of Real Sociedad goalkeeper Claudio Bravo or in any other swap deal this summer. [rac1]

Bojan will replace Alexis!

Messi_Goal

One player who isn't going to the world cup who I would buy to replace Iniesta when he starts to decline,For now he could play as a forward and/or in the midfield. Whenever I watch him he always plays best when he has the ball in the midfield and and runs with the ball creating chances.
Firs time I saw him play was against Scotland a few years ago and have always enjoyed watching him play. I think he could be a great FC Barcelona player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9tnYrm6elU :neymar::wub:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Lineup for next year (mark my words)

---------------Ter Stegen---------------------
Montoya-----Pique---Bartra---------Alba
--------------Busquets-----------------
----------Rafinha-------Iniesta---------
----Jugadorazo--Messi-----------Neymar

Yep, you will call me a prophet come August.

You mean:

---------------Ter Stegen--------------
Montoya-----Pique---Bartra------Alba
--------------Busquets-----------------
---------Rafinha-------Iniesta---------
---Pedro------Messi-------Neymar---

Because we will sell Alexis to Juve for 20M also...

E

El_e8

Not even funny but it might actually happen. Guess 120mil we have will be spent on covering Neymar transfer again..

Messi, Iniesta, Busi are I'm sure so happy. Peak at their careers playing for Lana Del Ray trophy.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Rakitic's father has denied he said his son has offers from Barcelona, Atletico and Madrid. Player will decide future after World Cup [rac1]

Another mistaken identity case :lol:.

Maria

"I would have nothing against signing Mascherano, but if the whole deal were to cost us 40 million euros over three years, then I'd have to say no," De Laurentiis said at a book presentation in Rome on Tuesday.

"But we'll just have to see -- if Mascherano realises that he's not playing regularly at Barcelona, then I would hold the best cards.

"It's up to Barca. Either they want him to rot on their bench or they want to send him out on loan for a year, maybe then to return to Barcelona reinvigorated by the marvellous atmosphere here in Naples."

:lol: :facepalm: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans