Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanela

It's next to impossible to get Higuain though. Napoli won't sell unless we offer them much more than the 40m they paid for him. I wonder if he'd be interested in joining after playing for Real Madrid. I reckon he might be.

There's only ever been one jersey that endears to him, and that's the sky blue. As a River plate alumnus, Boca would be out of question. But I doubt he cares much about RM, given how he was treated and driven out by the club. But De Laurentiis won't sell, he already thinks we're idiots.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

xxxxxx

Juventus offered Alexis Sanchez a 4-year contract worth 4.1M a year. Player agrees. Juventus not willing to pay more than 18M. [tuttosport]

18m euros? Is that just for his leg?

I hope they're not serious with that "offer". If we accept anything under 35m euros for Sanchez, we've lost our minds. The fact we're letting Cesc go for cheap is a joke, but to let Sanchez go for cheap is a beyond a joke.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The only(little) chance we have of signing him this summer is sending over a 40m+ bid after Reus hands in a transfer request(Unlikely to happen), but even then I dont think Klopp will agree to sell.

Messi_Goal

Pedro + 20m for Reus
I think that gets the deal done.
Throw a sweetener or two in to the deal.....Afellay,Bojan,Cuenca,,or JDS

L

linetty

There's a total deal on transfer of Sevilla's Ivan Rakitic. Transfer fee 18M. Contract 3+1 seasons. Could be announced on Tuesday. [sport]

Messi_Goal

If a deal gets done for Rakitic before the world cup starts, Hopefully he has a great tournament and the fee paid looks like robbery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans