Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
well 5m on average. and those other midfielders are nearer cesc's average than rakitic's.

He doesn't have quality players around him to play quick short passes unlike Cesc so I'd give him a benifit of a doubt until I see him play in a Barca shirt

malvolio

sure, it is fair not to judge someone before they show what they can do. but placing faith in a guy who clearly hasn't the same experience and quality as fabregas or xavi is mighty risky. if we should buy another mid along with rakitic i might be convinced.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
sure, it is fair not to judge someone before they show what they can do. but placing faith in a guy who clearly hasn't the same experience and quality as fabregas or xavi is mighty risky. if we should buy another mid along with rakitic i might be convinced.

Who knows what Lucho's got planned if he permanently ditches the Xavi role for a box to box CM role (when Xavi doesn't play) for a diamond 4-4-2 Rakitic might become the perfect player for us. Lets just trust that Lucho knows what he is doing and hope it works out for the best. Pep did a lot of clearing out aswell and it was risky but if its a calculated risk its likely to bear fruit as well

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead

There is always a risk that he might not perform or gets injured, but it's the same risk with every player even if he is world class with a lot of experience, look at Torres or Kaka for example.

ellinho

Trust we must in Lucho
Yoda2.jpg

Last edited:
L

linetty

Juventus offered Alexis Sanchez a 4-year contract worth 4.1M a year. Player agrees. Juventus not willing to pay more than 18M. [tuttosport]

18M. HA HA HA.

PaulFCB

Banned
A year ago I would have said do that but I think Alexis is improving a lot and his work rate is great for the team.
However I would trade Pedro for Reus and even give them up to 10m.

They will never accept Pedro + 10m for The Royce, you won't sell a Skoda for a Rolls + 10k quid, would u?

Egert

Estonian Culé
Juventus offered Alexis Sanchez a 4-year contract worth 4.1M a year. Player agrees. Juventus not willing to pay more than 18M. [tuttosport]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans