Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

Ok , so we've finalised 3 transfers so far. We got Ter Stegen , Bravo, Rakitic for 42 M . Pretty great if you ask me. Now's the time for the big guns. Make it happen idiot board.

CatalinR10

higuain + cb or two. another mf if xavi leaves. gotta sell people as well

ok , so our initial transfer budget was 120 M ( 60 M this summer + 60 M from the next one ) . With the money for Cesc + the transfers we've made so far , we now have 111 M .

If it were to me , I'd sell Pedro , Tello ( i'm not sure here , i'm tempted that our club would loan him 1-2 seasons and see how he develops . he's got potential but I don't see him now in the barca squad ) , Dos Santos , Bojan , Dani Alves , Song , Afellay, Xavi seems to be going so we'll get some money on him.

With the money we currently have + the one out of sold players , we could easily get Higuain + Koke + Benatia + a good RB .

Do it already dumb board.

Ok , so we've finalised 3 transfers so far. We got Ter Stegen , Bravo, Rakitic for 42 M . Pretty great if you ask me. Now's the time for the big guns. Make it happen idiot board.

2 goalies and a substitute/rotation player for 42 M, i wouldent constitute that as great, but yes we do need goalies.

FiReFTW

So far... we are doing OK.... for this board..

But we still need many things done..

We need to get rid of dead weight : Cuenca, Bojan, dos santos, afellay, song

We need to get 2 quality defenders and 1 quality midfielder ( specialy if xavi leaves ).

GK position is fine now.
Attack is pretty good, tho a cheap decent striker sub wouldn't be bad.

L

linetty

Barcelona are willing to pay 55M for Napoli forward Gonzalo Higuain (26). Napoli only want to let him go for 70M and plan to renew him [gds]

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Maybe Higuain only wanted a higher salary. They are going to give him more money in exchange for a 70m buyout.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Barcelona are willing to pay 55M for Napoli forward Gonzalo Higuain (26). Napoli only want to let him go for 70M and plan to renew him [gds]
Look Zubi you batsard! See how every Tom, Dick and Harry now is playing football with us!

icemanbrfc

Napoli can feck off. 1st they want 55mill, now they want 70mill? Playing our board for fools, and maybe they are not the brightest our board, but they not that stupid, are they? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans