Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepe Silvia

With the amount of money we have set aside for transfers this off season we should be able to get a few massive transfers. It's sad that I have no faith in the board getting the right players. Hope they do though.

M

maxmss

I always thought that Pepe was an animal but decent defender. Turns out Song is an animal too and he also sucks as a player. I don't even know what Tito(God rest his soul) saw in this crackhead that requested his acquisition. Barca please sell him ASAP or trade him with big screen TV. He is a disgrace, brainless and useless.

onzeXI

Rojo (Sporting): "Barça want to sign me? I don't know anything, only what the press says. I'm calm and focused on the World Cup." [sport]

Rojo: "I had a good year in Europe, we'll see what happens. Of course I'd like to play with Messi at Barça, but we didn't talk about it."

Roberto Martinez (commenting about WC for ESPN) when asked about Rojo was less than enthusiastic. I trust his opinion a helluva lot more than some blogger quoting some anonymous sources.

onzeXI

Bravo signing announcement expected in the next few days. Good, good.

Time to focus on the CBs now.

Why would Bravo want to be the second keeper or, at best, compete for #1. It's a rhetorical question so no need to tell me it's for the honor of playing for Barca.

icemanbrfc

Why would Bravo want to be the second keeper or, at best, compete for #1. It's a rhetorical question so no need to tell me it's for the honor of playing for Barca.

Dont think Ter Stegen will play all the games tbh. Think he will be no 1, but there will be cup and champions league games like what Madrid did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans