Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

Sell sanchez and pedro buy reus and aguero. Dream forward line.

49514-bezig-football-manager-2014-krijgt-een-releasedatum.jpg

DinhoR10

:lol: Everyone makes this reference alot but if it were Madrid or PSG this is the exact thing that would happen. Especially since both players WANT to play here. It could conceivably happen if with the ban and the need for a overhaul I can see us spending the 3 budgets (summer,winter, summer) and just fix the squad for the next 2 -3 years.

F

Frejsgodes

Major changes is needed. Team is only getting older. Need 4-5 new players in the starting lineup. Particularly a tall LB. Alba is dominated in the air. Need an Abidal type LB badly.

Major changes is needed. Team is only getting older. Need 4-5 new players in the starting lineup. Particularly a tall LB. Alba is dominated in the air. Need an Abidal type LB badly.

How about Abidal type RB? Alba/new RB to be the new Alves/Abidal. One offensive, one defensive.

Alves is the one that needs to be benched. He's clearly declined, and he's not getting any younger.

noteiverse

1 RB
2 CB
2 GK
1 MF
1 FW

Sell/retire/get rid of

Afellay
Pinto
Cuenca
Dos Santos
Tello
Bojan
Puyol
Song
Valdes
Mascherano
Fabregas
Alves

back from loan

Rafinha

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Cruyff: "Barcelona need to buy more physical players. Yaya, Puyol, Henry proved for Barca, now they have no one."

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
It was predictable that this thread would explode with demands and wishlists right after the loss.

Not to say that change isn't needed, it's just obvious how people building up so much about our "ideal transfer lists" in this thread will be disappointed when it proves futile and we have minimal additions. The suggestions here are often off mark as well, being the right amount of radical with the wrong amount of intelligence or vice versa. Sometimes a good poster will hit the nail on the head but it's lost in a sea of knee-jerk desires.That's why this thread is (for me) often easy to avoid as I can tell the discussions will be repetitive and cyclical with the usual:

in-
-player X we can't afford
-player Y who won't come
-*insert beloved big name here*

out-
-Veteran we won't benefit from selling
-Dead weight we should actually sell
-Great player in bad patch of form

And so on.

KING XAVI

We should probably get doria,he is exactly like abidal
188 cm tall
Faster and more athletic than abidal,good in the air,i honestly cant see how we can perform without a centre back next season.doria can play two positions.lb and cb.

khaled_a_d

It was predictable that this thread would explode with demands and wishlists right after the loss.

Not to say that change isn't needed, it's just obvious how people building up so much about our "ideal transfer lists" in this thread will be disappointed when it proves futile and we have minimal additions. The suggestions here are often off mark as well, being the right amount of radical with the wrong amount of intelligence or vice versa. Sometimes a good poster will hit the nail on the head but it's lost in a sea of knee-jerk desires.That's why this thread is (for me) often easy to avoid as I can tell the discussions will be repetitive and cyclical with the usual:

in-
-player X we can't afford
-player Y who won't come
-*insert beloved big name here*

out-
-Veteran we won't benefit from selling
-Dead weight we should actually sell
-Great player in bad patch of form

And so on.

There was like only 4 or 5 posts after the game b4 your post one of them is quote from Cruijff ,I don't think that is "explode" by any mean :eusa_think:
And some poster here need to realize that the posts here are mostly about what is ideal transfers for us,or what we should do ,not what is the board will do
Barca used to make 6-7 signing when they built the team twice under Txiki ,and that was the right thing to do ,now in the last 3 transfer markets we made only 5 signings to an aging squad
I would consider Song a total failure ,Cesc a misfit and Sanchez too ,even if both are good players who plays greatly from time to time .Neymar is gr8 but he still needs to build better chemistry with Messi and Alba is very good but then again he doesn't fit being here with Alves on the right side and a short Mascherano in central defense
The squad is now aging and have a lot of Misfits ,anyone talking about 6 signings or so have every right to believe in that .if the board is never going to do it that is because of how bad the board we have

klc123

1. GK
2. CB
3. Rafinha back from loan, alves out.
4. A new right winger, I'd love to see Reus join the side.

People are wrong if they think we need to completely reinvent the team, the quality players are there are just being misused. The tactics last night wouldn't have worked with a team of 6'4'' burly physical players, lumping the ball into the box with lofted crosses every time you get the ball isn't going to work against any organised team packing the box.

If we start another match with iniesta or fabregas in the front 3 I want tata martino to be sacked. We have Iniesta and Xavi, two of the best central midfielders ever, we make the entire team play sh!t when we sacrifice a winger just so we can play an extra midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans