Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

I don't think Reus would be a good fit as long as he'd play on the right wing. He is a natural LW and also not left footed. To switch Neymar to the right and put Reus on the left wing would be an option but Neymar didn't perform well on the right side in the last couple of matches.

IF we would sign a new winger, it should be left footed one, like David Silva (though he would cost too much and is not the youngest anymore). He can easily play there and has all the qualities we need but I don't see that happen and other parts of the team are more important to rebuild.

FC B

:lol: Everyone makes this reference alot but if it were Madrid or PSG this is the exact thing that would happen. Especially since both players WANT to play here. It could conceivably happen if with the ban and the need for a overhaul I can see us spending the 3 budgets (summer,winter, summer) and just fix the squad for the next 2 -3 years.

True but sadly it won't happen, this is Barca with this stupid board.

It was predictable that this thread would explode with demands and wishlists right after the loss.

You can also check this thread from right before the loss...

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/11856-Club-members-vote-yes-on-New-Espai-Bar%C3%A7a-proposal

Last edited:

klc123

I don't think Reus would be a good fit as long as he'd play on the right wing. He is a natural LW and also not left footed. To switch Neymar to the right and put Reus on the left wing would be an option but Neymar didn't perform well on the right side in the last couple of matches.

IF we would sign a new winger, it should be left footed one, like David Silva (though he would cost too much and is not the youngest anymore). He can easily play there and has all the qualities we need but I don't see that happen and other parts of the team are more important to rebuild.

David silva is slow and comes inside a lot, he is the exact opposite of what we need in a winger.

What foot you are doesn't matter as much as you are making it seem. Reus finishes with his left foot better than Alexis can finish with his right...He is also speedy, technically gifted, has an eye for a pass and can dribble. In my opinion he is exactly what we need, a young fast player who will stay wide and make runs in behind their full backs, whilst also being capable of scoring himself or drilling the ball along the floor to set up another player.

DinhoR10

David Silva would be the same as iniesta on the wing except not as good. They play on opposite wings for spain with a big forward up top so it might work but why buy a 29 year old for 50 million when we have Denis Suarez, Rafinha and halilovic all creative midfielders who can play across the front line and are a decade younger than him. Rafinha will probably be put to work as RCM though and Suarez will probably be on loan with Halilovic probably getting sporadic call ups for the RW/ False 9 position.

I think what we really need other than the obvious defensive and midfield reinforcments is a CF, doesnt matter if he's Big and tall or just another aguero-type forward but we need someone cause Messi isnt perfect and doesnt play 100% everytime we need him (This game, against real madrid the first time). And none of that old Klose-type forward bullshit for him to be on the bench for 90% of the season. Someone like cavani or muller that can play was CF or wide-forward.

XaviMessiGirl

There was like only 4 or 5 posts after the game b4 your post one of them is quote from Cruijff ,I don't think that is "explode" by any mean :eusa_think:

There were more posts that were removed because they contained insults or were unconstructive. Some really appalling kneejerk reactions here.

Jägermeister

Dzeko is available this summer for all non BPL teams . Dortmund might have been interested, but signed Ramos instead.
He is tall has ok technique and is physically strong.

F

forcabarca

Dzeko is available this summer for all non BPL teams . Dortmund might have been interested, but signed Ramos instead.
He is tall has ok technique and is physically strong.

Whenever I see him, he scores tap ins :D... But yeah he's good in the air and always seem to be in the right position to score.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Lomar1o

i can't believe some people think a slow tall striker like dzeko would do well at barca. even ibra was axed and he's at least 2 times better than dzeko. keep fabregas and get dzeko and we're gonna be FC Turtlelona. it's a myth that strong, tall strikers do well against bus, which they DON'T. the key against a bus is a counter attack and an extremely wide wing attacks. i hope we sell fab, do not get another striker for another year if we're low on the budget because he HAVE to get a GK, a CB and maybe a replacement for Xavi who clearly needs to see the bench more.

KING XAVI

He'd be amazing.he's god in the air,he is 6'4,he's just what barca need.
Guys what do you think about doria,he's similar to abidal,available at 10 million euros,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans