Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KING XAVI

We should probably sell fabregas and pedro and get kroos,he is the player that shares the most similarities with king xavi.we should also get atleat 2 cbs,in my view,we should get,neven subotic,big tall reasonably quick,and also laporte of athbilbao,he's quick.and maybe sell some dead weight like,song ,alves,........pique(impossible probably),but we should definitely take a look at doria,he's tall and athletic,quick and could probably play left back for us.
...also i don't think alba is Good enough for us,he is too weak defensively,he is not that great going forward either,he has pace,but is quite lacking in dribbling ability.he needs somebody to pick him with a pass for him to be any use for us whereas alves in his prime could take on players single handedly,and provide good crosses for us.so the best option i think for us would be to buy a cb like doria who can perform well as a defensive left back and get an attacking fullback with good dribbling ability to play as a right back(that guy from fiorentina ,what's his name?),just like somebody above me said,the best thing we can do to break down bus parking teams is to get wingers or full backs who can stretch their defnce and give us the width.

Egert

Estonian Culé
We should probably sell fabregas and pedro and get kroos,he is the player that shares the most similarities with king xavi.we should also get atleat 2 cbs,in my view,we should get,neven subotic,big tall reasonably quick,and also laporte of athbilbao,he's quick.and maybe sell some dead weight like,song ,alves,........pique(impossible probably),but we should definitely take a look at doria,he's tall and athletic,quick and could probably play left back for us.
...also i don't think alba is Good enough for us,he is too weak defensively,he is not that great going forward either,he has pace,but is quite lacking in dribbling ability.he needs somebody to pick him with a pass for him to be any use for us whereas alves in his prime could take on players single handedly,and provide good crosses for us.so the best option i think for us would be to buy a cb like doria who can perform well as a defensive left back and get an attacking fullback with good dribbling ability to play as a right back(that guy from fiorentina ,what's his name?),just like somebody above me said,the best thing we can do to break down bus parking teams is to get wingers or full backs who can stretch their defnce and give us the width.

Why sell Pique? He has been on fire this season and getting back his old form.

Shegzy

we should sell cesc;the guy doesn't have a place in our midfield or attack, can't romeu possibly play xavi's position,we should get him if he can or use him as our DM and let busquet play xavi's position. about alba he can stretch defences but maybe we should stop playing him as a lb but as a inverted rw;cos I don't see what Sanchez and Pedro offer that he can't.The rebuilding of this team should start from the defence followed by midfield and attack.

khaled_a_d

i can't believe some people think a slow tall striker like dzeko would do well at barca. even ibra was axed and he's at least 2 times better than dzeko. keep fabregas and get dzeko and we're gonna be FC Turtlelona. it's a myth that strong, tall strikers do well against bus, which they DON'T. the key against a bus is a counter attack and an extremely wide wing attacks. i hope we sell fab, do not get another striker for another year if we're low on the budget because he HAVE to get a GK, a CB and maybe a replacement for Xavi who clearly needs to see the bench more.

There are 2 things about that
1-Are we gonna stick to the system?Cesc&Dzeko type of striker could do well in another system ,we need to sort this out b4 making transfers
2-some wants a back up true 9 ala Larsson ,Dzeko will be brilliant but too expensive for that role tbh

serghei

How about Paco Alcacer? 20 years old, nice player. We should buy more from La Liga. Recently, Inigo's been playing well too. Some good players in Primera.

khaled_a_d

Albs isn't too weak defensively ,he has a strong built,quickness and overall awareness for a good LB ,he need to be better coached
That said his height is an issue when playing with another 1.7M RB & 1.74CB and an overall short team ,Cruijff is right we need some physical presence

ppxrare

I would rather keep mascherano as a sub to Busquets because even though he isnt a great defender(mainly because of his height) he is a great tackler of the ball and player with great determination and fight. sell alves, sell song, move mascherano to DM, sell cesc and other dead weight players and buy a RB, an active midfielder , striker and of course at least 1 CB

SeloBarca

What made Larsson so good in penalty area was his excellent skill of starting his runs way behind the defender so they couldnt mark him good enough and at the same time have eyes on the ball.
Scored heaploads of goals that way. Need a CF that has alot of movement, with good acceleration but at the same time are great in air and quite tall.
Larsson and Eto'o was that kind of player, Ibra and Dzeko lacks both movement and acceleration and are therefore easily marked out in leagues like Spain.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
What made Larsson so good in penalty area was his excellent skill of starting his runs way behind the defender so they couldnt mark him good enough and at the same time have eyes on the ball.
Scored heaploads of goals that way. Need a CF that has alot of movement, with good acceleration but at the same time are great in air and quite tall.
Larsson and Eto'o was that kind of player, Ibra and Dzeko lacks both movement and acceleration and are therefore easily marked out in leagues like Spain.
So what player fits that profile now Sturridge?

M

Messi+Eto

I would rather keep mascherano as a sub to Busquets because even though he isnt a great defender(mainly because of his height) he is a great tackler of the ball and player with great determination and fight. sell alves, sell song, move mascherano to DM, sell cesc and other dead weight players and buy a RB, an active midfielder , striker and of course at least 1 CB

Masch has to go! he is never going to be any good for us. Probably his fourth year hear and all he ever does is play as a makeshift defender, a terrible one too.

Everyone's going crazy with these suggestions of who to buy. The real issue should be whats happening with the ban appeal?

Devils

Zubizarreta had planned to sign a goalkeeper and a centre back this summer, but the board wants a more profound renewal of the squad. [md]

Keep up the good work, Zubi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans