Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KING XAVI

There's no way laporte could be a one season wonder.we should sign him rather than mangala or benatia,he is easily quicker than both and he's used to laliga.plus,he has got superb ball control and balance for a 6'3" defender.he's got a superb passing range.and he's the only defender I've seen other than varane who made it really difficult for Messi on a 1v1.(and unlike varane he doesn't get owned everytime he comes up against a player as big as him.)

M

Messi+Eto

There's no way laporte could be a one season wonder.we should sign him rather than mangala or benatia,he is easily quicker than both and he's used to laliga.plus,he has got superb ball control and balance for a 6'3" defender.he's got a superb passing range.and he's the only defender I've seen other than varane who made it really difficult for Messi on a 1v1.(and unlike varane he doesn't get owned everytime he comes up against a player as big as him.)

Great points. . . . Will still take Benatia over him though.

Muttu

Signing Laporte now would make a lot of sense. Two seniors in Piqué and Mathieu and two youngsters in Bartra and Laporte. Now, that would be something.

F

Flavia

Athletic increased his buyout, and he signed it. He's not looking to leave, would never do it now.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Forget about laporte it is impossible to sign him now, just sign Fabian shcär, would not cost much I think. Mussachio also we should try, hoping that they won't stick to his release clause like Valencia.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Bertus

Forget about laporte it is impossible to sign him now, just sign Fabian shcär, would not cost much I think. Mussachio also we should try, hoping that they won't stick to his release clause like Valencia.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Honest question, why would they not stick with it?

Good CBs are hard to find right now or they are pricey or even not for sale.

There's no logical reason to bargain one.

People should stop dreaming like they did with Mathieu's fee.

I for one hope Zubi will just pay for a second CB. I don't expect any bargain.

Icarium

Lifestealer

His release clause is fucking 50M. If they are in debts they might accept a 30M bid. And we are not that desperate anymore. If they dont want to sell we will just move to next target. 50M is too much.

F

Flavia

Yep. Why would Villarreal lower his price? But I don't think he's a target. Now, they'll probably chase Marquinhos until the window closes :pep:

Bertus

Yep. Why would Villarreal lower his price? But I don't think he's a target. Now, they'll probably chase Marquinhos until the window closes :pep:

Given how PSG is restricted as f... by the FFP to the point to have to get players via loans, I hope people here don't expect PSG to sell marcos to start a hell of a chase to find another good CB in a club that would accept a loan etc etc.

I really hope Zubi and Lucho won't do that because it won't end well. PSG has bigger things to think about so they will just ignore barcelona like they did till now

And Barca needs a second CB.

icemanbrfc

No, the sad thing is that you and various other people believe that. I guess it just goes to show that you don't know the first thing about football.

Dont know anything about football? No continue, i enjoy people like you who sit behind a keyboard, and then assume another person knows nothing about football because you dont like another persons view on things. Maybe i should pull up a few of your posts, to show how riduculous some of your comments are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans