Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

Thiago had a future though if he was patient. These guys are dead wood and a liability.

So because he was more talented he should have kept his mouth shut and stayed on the bench..while Song who is a worse player, shouldn't be happy with just making good money and being a back-up while living in a great city like Barcelona and training with players like Messi and Xavi. Yeah..I don't buy it. The talented ones are always the ones who want to play more. That's why Yaya and Thiago left, while Keita and Song stayed.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Thiago had a future though if he was patient. These guys are dead wood and a liability.

That he making a good use of in Bayern. Reached a new level last season, but his injuries ruined it as usual. I doubt he would have got much playing time if he had stayed. Cesc and Xavi would have always been preferred despite of their form.

zanela

Cules..hate Thiago because he doesn't want to be a bench player and leaves and hate JDS and Song because they are/were happy with staying on the bench. :lol:

Thiago is a huge talent, and had a future here at Barca (unlike JDS and Song) if he had shown a bit of patience. And its not like Thiago was completely shunted on the bench in his last season. Still, I hold no grudge against Thiago for wanting to play elsewhere. Infact at the time of the Thiago saga, I was arguing the MU case rather than BM for him. At this moment I'm quite indifferent towards him, as I'm towards players who leave young, seeking greener pastures (those in particular who were groomed for a first team role). My main concern is Barca, not out-going transfers regardless of how highly rated they may be.

I don't know why you've quoted my post. Find a diff victim for your preposterous sarcasm addiction.

Maria

At this moment I'm quite indifferent towards him, as I'm towards players who leave young, seeking greener pastures (those in particular who were groomed for a first team role). My main concern is Barca, not out-going transfers regardless of how highly rated they may be.

I don't know why you've quoted my post.

Because I remembered a post in which you were bashing Thiago because he left at Bayern and were happy that Koke was taking his place at the WC. So it looked funny when I read this:

If Lucho has relayed his message and Song still stays then he doesn't deserve shit. He's nothing but a fin burden to the club. Can't respect players who don't respect their own careers, and is in it only for the money. :thumbdown:

I may be wrong though.

Find a diff victim for your preposterous sarcasm addiction.

:lol:

Last edited:

zanela

Because I remembered a post in which you were bashing Thiago because he left at Bayern and were happy that Koke was taking his place at the WC. So it looked funny when I read this:

Koke, in my book, deserved to be on the plane to Brazil. Sans shenanigans, quietly worked to achieving consistency, both as an individual and team player. There is lot to like about him, and I was happy he made it, over a bayern player. I've been vocal about my dislike towards the Bavarian club. So won't make Thiago an exception. However, I don't remember bashing Thiago at the time, but I can understand if you thought that considering your sensitivity regarding everything Bayern.

Egert

Estonian Culé
It's not yet clear if Alves and Luis Enrique already met, but the player would have decided to stay. The club will respect his decision [md]

Jadentheman

Does the club ever actively kick out players anymore? It sounds like the Mom that will let you stay at the house for years despite everyone else wanting you out. -.-

Jadentheman

No I mean actively encourage them to leave or at least tell them they are not needed in their plans anymore. This passive aggressive approach of letting them over welcome their stay results in clingers.

Trickykid

No I mean actively encourage them to leave or at least tell them they are not needed in their plans anymore. This passive aggressive approach of letting them over welcome their stay results in clingers.
Don't you that think Lucho is doing exactly that?
I'm not sure how we're being passive aggressive about this either, but perhaps you could explain that?

L

linetty

We don't have a replacement for Alves yet so we can't tell him to go yet. On the other hand, Afellay and Song are useless and have been left out of the squad and probably told to look out for a new employer. It's not easy because our players are usually on quite high wages.

Tomchin

Would be a very underwhelming end of the transfer-window if the only remaining signing is Vermaelen, I hope we manage to get Cuadrado (regardless whether Alves stays or not)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans