Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcelona would want to officially present Thomas Vermaelen as new Barcelona player on Sunday, so he can start training on Monday. [rac1]

Really not happy with this transfer,with the transfer of Mathieu i had hoped for someone younger, better. Dissappointed!

PaulFCB

Banned
Cuadrado-Pique-Vermaelen-Mathieu looks promising, you have 3 CB's and one clearly offensive one ready to break the ground running on the wing 90 minutes till he loses his mind.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Why not get a more proper right back, one who can defend as well. We already have Alba as the attacking fullback now. Before, we had Dani Alves on the right as the wingback while Abidal was more defending on the left side. The team looked well balanced in transitions because of this.

ss81bja

Cuadrado-Pique-Vermaelen-Mathieu looks promising, you have 3 CB's and one clearly offensive one ready to break the ground running on the wing 90 minutes till he loses his mind.

If the rumor that Lucho wants to try a 3-2-3-2 is true.....and the transfer targets suggest this..... there would be 3 CBs. Cuadrado would be a winger posing as a wingback because he has no real defensive abilities. However at 45m euros i would pass on him and let Dani stay to see if this 3-2-3-2 works. The defense would centre around the double pivot Busquets-Mascherano and the 3 CBs. Lucho is probably thinking that the WBs defensive game is not a major issue, I differ on this.....get a real wingback or use what we have for at least one season

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
3-2-3-2

Sell Alves, then use the funds to get Reus. And Reus will be happy

So:

---Neymar--Suarez---
Iniesta---Messi---Reus
----Masche---Busi----
Mathieu--Pique--Bartra

This could transition to look like Pep's 4-1-4-1 if Masche drops back.

------------Suarez------------
Neymar--Iniesta--Messi---Reus
--------------Busi-------------
Mathieu--Masche--Pique--Bartra

I don't know how to really show this in visual form though.

1-first-half-positions_capture.jpg

Except:

Starke ---> Ter Stegen
Lahm ---> Montoya or Marc Bartra
Boateng ---> Pique or Bartra
Van Buyten ---> Mathieu or Vermaelen or Mascherano
Alaba ---> Alba or Mathieu
Thiago ---> Busquets
Robben ---> Reus
Muller ---> Messi
Kroos ---> Iniesta
Shaqiri ---> Neymar
Mandzukic ---> Suarez

KING XAVI

Arsenal fans are having the time of their lives.20 mill in euros.
Sooo

Neymar......Messi.....,suarez
...............iniesta..........
......busi............rakitic......
Alba.....mathieu.....pique.....bartra.

I guess this is how we are going to line up.

Richard.H

Most English sources I read said 15 million pounds, which equals roughly 19 million euros. So, which sources to believe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans