Barcelona will use a Catalan based away kit next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barca8

Alot of people don't like it but this is my favorite away kit...
Barca_5F00_away10_5F00_m.jpg

I got one at the Camp Nou last year. Awesome kit

B

BarçaYank1424

When do the new kits usually go on sale? July? I'll be in Barcelona in June and would love to get one, but guessing they won't be available yet.

PaulFCB

Banned
I'll restart my shopaholicism with Barca shirts starting with this one in this summer...but I will need to buy the ones I jumped...
I like this one, of course, minus the sponsor, I would just love if I could take it off...

aaron101

Absolutely FUCKING brilliant. Would buy both immediately, maybe even full kit. Don't care how much they would cost me, would pay 250e-300e for both together if that would be the case.

Will the black one be our 3rd kit? If yes then all 3 of their kits are perfect! That black one is so awesome!

Do you guys have any idea when they will start selling these kits?

Stric

So no Catalan away kit with stripes?

Yeah, what's all this? The entire discussion started around the Catalan-based away kit. And I don't know if the black one posted above would be the third kit. Isn't the third kit usually the away kit from the previous season? Obviously that wouldn't work this time because of the same colors. BTW do we even have a third kit this season?

F

Flavia

Yeah, what's all this? The entire discussion started around the Catalan-based away kit. And I don't know if the black one posted above would be the third kit. Isn't the third kit usually the away kit from the previous season? Obviously that wouldn't work this time because of the same colors. BTW do we even have a third kit this season?

In theory the 3rd kit is the black kit from last season, but it didn't need to be used so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans