Barcelona will use a Catalan based away kit next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stric

If these were our kits I'd buy 10 of each. :D

10wmf0w.jpg

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
If these were our kits I'd buy 10 of each. :D

10wmf0w.jpg

Bleh. I've never been a fan of bright colors that stand out too much. Barcelona should go for the more contemporary European style and use a calmer, duller classy kit with a design that incorporates vintage style but with some modern tweaks in terms of fit and blend.

PaulFCB

Banned
In the drawing, those look like blue and yellow shirts with red stripes, not shirts with Blue/Grana and Yellow/Red stripes...

I love bright colors on away kits...my favorites 2005/06 away and 2010/11 away... I know, first time I saw them I said they were terrible, but really, the colors were awesome. After all, their football shirts you wear in a bar or while running/playing something and I can have 999 black clothes for serious things.

Last edited:

Stric

In the drawing, those look like blue and yellow shirts with red stripes, not shirts with Blue/Grana and Yellow/Red stripes...

I love bright colors on away kits...my favorites 2005/06 away and 2010/11 away... I know, first time I saw them I said they were terrible, but really, the colors were awesome. After all, their football shirts you wear in a bar or while running/playing something and I can have 999 black clothes for serious things.

The Catalan flag is a yellow background with exactly 4 red stripes, not just yellow and red stripes into infinity. My stripes:background width ratio is off, though. And as for the home kit, I just used the same template for both color-schemes.

I agree about the the bright colors. I love wacky colors for away kits. Our current away kits are a bit too much, though, with the gradient and all.

Last edited:

Darko

the first picture is bad,black and red!?!?!?
and those horrible sleeves
the second one is awesome,the sleeves even look kinda cool,would look even better without the small fading stripes and just one stripe on the end on the sleeves,like the 2009/2010 kit,but still great :D

footyfan

Calma, calma
2009/10 and 2005/06 were easily my favorite home shirts. Loved the v-necks on 09/10.

08/09 and 04/05 were my favorite away shirts.

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah I loved the yellow away shirts, which is weird because I usually don't like the color yellow, but those shirts looked awesome. I regret never getting one, now they're really hard to find.

My favorite home was 10/11.

slvtn

Bleh. I've never been a fan of bright colors that stand out too much. Barcelona should go for the more contemporary European style and use a calmer, duller classy kit with a design that incorporates vintage style but with some modern tweaks in terms of fit and blend.

I second this. Now that I got the current home jersey, I have to say that it looks a lot better than I expected. It has darker colours and I'd prefer them if I actually wear the shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans