Bayern München

Banana-Rama

first row has been taken down in the uk by order of the courts, that sucks, don't know if its still available where you guys are...

desoe

Curious to see what's going to happen with Martinez this season. So far he's looking like in no man's land.

Meitux

Well, I doubt Pep would use Schweinsteiger as attacking midfielder to use Martinez in the lone role, Gotze is coming back so there isn't space. Either he will play in defence, or rotate for the midfield.

Banana-Rama

Curious to see what's going to happen with Martinez this season. So far he's looking like in no man's land.

he'll be playing centre back, seems like a total waste to me, turning arguable the best defensive midfielder in the world into a permanent centre back just so teachers pet thiago can play...

Meitux

he'll be playing centre back, seems like a total waste to me, turning arguable the best defensive midfielder in the world into a permanent centre back just so teachers pet thiago can play...
Thiago won't be playing regurarly at least for now,he will be the one to rotate with Schweinsteiger...

desoe

Will he really? Because he was pretty bad against Negredo (easily outpaced) and he's on the bench today. And it's even harder for him to fit in midfield if Pep continues with the 4-1-4-1. I think Martinez is fucked up.

Banana-Rama

First row still shows here in UK for me.

hmmm thats strange, i clicked on a first row link and it said virgin media had recieved a request by the courts to block it, so i assumed the site has been blocked, since i have gone to the first row site its working, answers on a postcard for that one...

Banana-Rama

Will he really? Because he was pretty bad against Negredo (easily outpaced) and he's on the bench today. And it's even harder for him to fit in midfield if Pep continues with the 4-1-4-1. I think Martinez is fucked up.

i am still scratching my head at the thiago signing, martinez-schweinsteiger were the best centre mid duo in europe by a mile last season, why break that up...

Indignado

I don't think he's the best DM in the world, and in Pep's system the centre backs are more like defensive mids, that's why he turned DM's into CB's here at Barça and he's doing it again. That said, the current CB duo against Gladbach is Dante/Boateng like most of last season.

Home of Barca Fans