Bayern München

Meitux

They made a mistake selling Gomez. Mandzukic can be despicable sometimes. Bayern fans fear he will be the new Olic! :lol:
Mistake in different logic, not in Pep's game. He's a poacher, not involving in the build up or presses, he always stays forward and mostly waiting inside the box for the perfect ball. He just doesn't fit to what Bayern plays right now.

ccesc

I think Mandzukic is a great player. But he is uses his ellbow so much and is always complaining.
Even now he nearly injured a nürnberg player, gets only yellow and still complains about it. bahh

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Mistake in different logic, not in Pep's game. He's a poacher, not involving in the build up or presses, he always stays forward and mostly waiting inside the box for the perfect ball. He just doesn't fit to what Bayern plays right now.

Yet quite a few times in the games played so far under Guardiola they had to rely on him to score.

Faceless

No more faces at night

Yeah, but at least he gets the job done. :( I have said this week over week(I guess) but the new tactics doesn't look as convincing as their old tactics. Do they really need to change their tactics? Do they really have to give in to Pep's good old tactics? Not like there's anything wrong but it takes quite awhile for the players to get used to it and could be a problem.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yeah, but at least he gets the job done. :( I have said this week over week(I guess) but the new tactics doesn't look as convincing as their old tactics. Do they really need to change their tactics? Do they really have to give in to Pep's good old tactics? Not like there's anything wrong but it takes quite awhile for the players to get used to it and could be a problem.

I do believe Guardiola is making Bayern even a better team, as I have been telling some Bayern fans, be patient, give the guy some time to work out the kinks.

You already saw how fluid their play is, more so than last season. Offensively they are almost flawless.

Meitux

It's not about not looking convincing, improving a team near perfection is not an easy task, the real task for Pep is to maintain this level. They need time to get used it and certainly its too early to judge by now. Pep obviously feels that he knows better how to work with his own style of play rather than the one With Heynckess. But i won't judge right now from early in the season, after a full season maybe. But there's not guarantee for anything, it may not be a season with the same standards as 2012-2013 but it doesn't make sure that Pep will fail. Just need to wait and see, everybody demands high expectations so immediately just because Pep took over after such an impressive season, but it will need time.

Faceless

No more faces at night
I do believe Guardiola is making Bayern even a better team, as I have been telling some Bayern fans, be patient, give the guy some time to work out the kinks.

You already saw how fluid their play is, more so than last season. Offensively they are almost flawless.

It's not about not looking convincing, improving a team near perfection is not an easy task, the real task for Pep is to maintain this level. They need time to get used it and certainly its too early to judge by now. Pep obviously feels that he knows better how to work with his own style of play rather than the one With Heynckess. But i won't judge right now from early in the season, after a full season maybe. But there's not guarantee for anything, it may not be a season with the same standards as 2012-2013 but it doesn't make sure that Pep will fail. Just need to wait and see, everybody demands high expectations so immediately just because Pep took over after such an impressive season, but it will need time.

Yeah. In time we will see. I want to see how Bayern will improve or suffer in defense especially.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
So many chances, yet the GK is having a great game. Muller has looked great movement-wise since the moment he got on, looks like he's adapting to Pep's system.

Home of Barca Fans