Bayern München

ammarfcb

ze special one
lahm at cm. martinez at rb. u just know pep is building up for the 3-4-3 perfection that will destroy urup.

have mercy on ur old club pep

coura

Banned
I think he´s playing with fire by making such changes.

Lahm is no DM. He´s a marvelous RB. Martinez is a marvelous DM. Why even try to change this?

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I think he´s playing with fire by making such changes.

Lahm is no DM. He´s a marvelous RB. Martinez is a marvelous DM. Why even try to change this?

+1!!!
If we have one player who is able to deliver the necessary stability defensively playing the sole Holding Midfielder, it is Martinez. And sorry, Lahm is just way better as RB than Rafinha. Lahm, Martinez >>>>>>>>>> Lahm, Rafinha

Die Bayern

I think everyone agrees that Lahm should go back to RB and Javi to start in the DM. Not to take anything away from Rafinha, he's been a good backup, but we need Lahm on the right. Him and Robben are a great pairing going forward.

coura

Banned
+1!!!
If we have one player who is able to deliver the necessary stability defensively playing the sole Holding Midfielder, it is Martinez. And sorry, Lahm is just way better as RB than Rafinha. Lahm, Martinez >>>>>>>>>> Lahm, Rafinha

Bayern 11 is easy to make.

Neuer

Lahm Dante Boateng Alaba

Martinez

Schewein Kroos(Gotze)

Robben Mandzukic(Muller) Ribery

And thiago, shaquiri, etc as subs. No brainer.

B

beautifulgame

pep doesnt care about a players position, he cares about how the attributes best fits the system

most people don't understand this on here that this is what any good coach does. people go on forever on these boards about Cesc is best in x position, neymar is best in y position, messi is best in z position, iniesta is best in b position without realizing that is completely irrelavent in a team sport. rather, the only thing that matters is how the team performs as a result. so it makes perfect sense to put a player in a role that isn't his best if it is optimal for the team. before people counter saying "well playing a player out of position will not help the team," realize that 1) football is beyond strict positions and 2) that is false.

who gives an eff what Javi's best position is or that of Lahm? all that matters is how differently does the team perform.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Bayern 11 is easy to make.

Neuer

Lahm Dante Boateng Alaba

Martinez

Schewein Kroos(Gotze)

Robben Mandzukic(Muller) Ribery

And thiago, shaquiri, etc as subs. No brainer.

Well, yes. I would use the exact same line-up if everyone were available. But then we are no football geniuses like Pep... :)

Home of Barca Fans