Bojan Krkic

X

xaviniesta

puyol, abidal and bojan are probably out for the rest of the season.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
poor Boje.

:(

we'll deffo sign a backup forward in the summer though. Bojan will come good eventually, but eventually is not now and besides he's of similar style to everyone else. then Ibi and Geoff are wingers. something a bit different could be useful.

we should get Bieber in as an emergency loan signing, tbh.

DucdeOrléans

Ok, nearly always injured (or shit) when needed.

Nah, we should just call Nollito or Jonathan Soriano up.

Thiago has stepped up when needed, now we need Afellay and others (might be those two, above mentioned) to step up.

We have 12 games left (if we include the CL-final). 7 of them are league games (we practically have won the league). So actually we just need to beat and eliminate Franco CF and win the CL-final. 5 key games.

Ventus

...Blaming a striker for being injured, is like blaming Forrest Gump for being retarded.
Kinda comes with the position. Even if the poor bastard is injured, he is our best young player. (don't smite me please)
You can't give up on him for being him. If he wasn't small, if he wasn't so nimble, he wouldn't be Bojan.

Ocurrente

...Blaming a striker for being injured, is like blaming Forrest Gump for being retarded.
Kinda comes with the position. Even if the poor bastard is injured, he is our best young player. (don't smite me please)
You can't give up on him for being him. If he wasn't small, if he wasn't so nimble, he wouldn't be Bojan.

was forrest gump retarded?

Ventus

Iunno. I was half asleep during the movie.

And yah, Bojan is. He makes as many runs as Messi (when he's confident) can finish when he gets the chance, and when push comes to shove he creates chances.

Last edited:

xsever

I fuckin' hate when that happens. When a player is playing so well, he gets injured!!! I am so mad especially since Bojan was getting back to his original high form!

I guess Pep will use Jeffren more now and Afellay and maybe some B players. I want to see Nolito given some more chances.

Get better Bojan!

Koma

I think the next season could be the last chance for him to prove that he is good enough for Barca. I hope he will come back even better after this injury. GL to the lad.

Home of Barca Fans