Bojan Krkic

Seamus

There will be a buy back clause, Pep realises the potential the guy has, as does Cruyff so I wouldnt worry about this being the end, he just has to do the job gfor Villareal or wherever he goes for a year or two. Still not the right decision as he could learn so much from Villa, and had he been given a real chance this season could've done well, but now we'll have to wait awhile I'd imagine.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
There will be a buy back clause, Pep realises the potential the guy has, as does Cruyff so I wouldnt worry about this being the end, he just has to do the job gfor Villareal or wherever he goes for a year or two. Still not the right decision as he could learn so much from Villa, and had he been given a real chance this season could've done well, but now we'll have to wait awhile I'd imagine.

first let villa learn from messi

desoe

I don't understand the logic of these buy-back clauses and the way you sell players with the intention to buy them back later. So, why selling them in first place?
If I'm the player, I'd feel insulted of the way I'm being traded around like a bag of potatoes in the supermarket. Here - take him now. Oh, wait. I changed my mind - I want him back ...
Plus, it's always a different feeling to know that this player have been always yours from the start and you never broke his connection with the club (loaning doesn't count, because it's just loaning)

Silver

buy back clauses don't work.

Imagine Bojan plays awesome next year with Villarael. Barca is interesting in buying him back. And around april Villareal benches him for the next of the season. Reason? So Barcelona wont buy him back...

Buy back clauses are crap...

Don't sell Bojan. He's 20 years. Youngest player of the squad. Younger then fontas... I would be really dissapointed if it's true that he is included. 20 years old... so much space for progression...

Phatroonaldo

I don't understand the logic of these buy-back clauses and the way you sell players with the intention to buy them back later. So, why selling them in first place?
If I'm the player, I'd feel insulted of the way I'm being traded around like a bag of potatoes in the supermarket. Here - take him now. Oh, wait. I changed my mind - I want him back ...
Plus, it's always a different feeling to know that this player have been always yours from the start and you never broke his connection with the club (loaning doesn't count, because it's just loaning)

Cause the player in question needs some first team experience, which we may not be able to provide. That's good for the player, not an "insult".

Yugi

I guess he won´t leave after all... it´s media thingy imho and his post-match speech is surelly mark of dissapoitment.. he will be awesome in 2012/2013

desoe

Cause the player in question needs some first team experience, which we may not be able to provide. That's good for the player, not an "insult".

It would be such a dream if there existed something like loaning a player to another club.. would be so useful and easy to do it, without actually selling him to another club .. if only someone was able to figure it out how to do it ... oh, wait.

Yugi

It would be such a dream if there existed something like loaning a player to another club.. would be so useful and easy to do it, without actually selling him to another club .. if only someone was able to figure it out how to do it ... oh, wait.

:lol: golden post

Phatroonaldo

Oh wait and the team will risk losing points by playing a player who won't even stay at the club for more than two years just so that they can provide him with more playing time and experience, only for the player to return to his original club.....
Sounds like a great deal for the club in question.. Care to tell which club can provide such a great deal that Pep and co haven't realized yet? You could make loads of money in the transfer market with such wonderful insights that no transfer professional who's paid millions for the job has realized yet.

desoe

If he's good enough - of course he'll play. They will not lose points because of him, they will win points. You talk like we have never seen a player being loaned to another club before.

P

PhilS

buy back clauses don't work.

Imagine Bojan plays awesome next year with Villarael. Barca is interesting in buying him back. And around april Villareal benches him for the next of the season. Reason? So Barcelona wont buy him back...

Buy back clauses are crap...

Don't sell Bojan. He's 20 years. Youngest player of the squad. Younger then fontas... I would be really dissapointed if it's true that he is included. 20 years old... so much space for progression...

Either a player earns regular playing time within a couple of years, or it's time for that player and the team to move on, try something else. Both Bojan and Jeffren are in the "try something else" category, they both need to go and try to develop decent careers elsewhere. This year, Pep clearly prefers Iniesta and Afellay as his options at forward. For next year, it's looking like the team is going to bring in a real star forward like Rossi. Afellay can play a bit at forward, and compete with Thiago and Keita for playing time in midfield.

Silver

Either a player earns regular playing time within a couple of years, or it's time for that player and the team to move on, try something else. Both Bojan and Jeffren are in the "try something else" category, they both need to go and try to develop decent careers elsewhere. This year, Pep clearly prefers Iniesta and Afellay as his options at forward. For next year, it's looking like the team is going to bring in a real star forward like Rossi. Afellay can play a bit at forward, and compete with Thiago and Keita for playing time in midfield.

Bojan is 20 years... People still seems to forget that he is the youngest player of the squad.

Home of Barca Fans