Bojan Krkic

ivan22

I guess that under Guardiola, Bojan would never shine....we are all humans after all

I have this sad feeling, too. Nothing against Pep, we all know Bojan had a lot of chances. Everytime he's on the pitch I think 'now it's your time Bojan, show them what you're capable of!', but everytime (last season) he dissapointed us all. Maybe it's just not gonna work under Pep, maybe it's a mental thing, we dont know.

For now we can only hope he succeeds at Roma. I'm going to watch a few games, when he starts :D

jamrock

You think?

I thought Muniesa was the highest rated in terms of pure quality. Bartra looks pretty ready to get some minutes, I like him a lot. Fast, nice tackling, etc.

Muniesa is the most loved for obvious reasons and but gomez has really come up the past couple of season, he has improved more than bartra or muniesa has( though that maybe because of muniesa's injuries), muniesa's game is lacking a bit of that fine touch, bartra that physicality, Gomez game he just pure, the closest thing to pique we have.

if they are managed properly and develop on their potential, you are perhaps looking at 3 of the back four of barca for years to come, but this is unlikely, pique is still young and at his age Grimaldo too taleneted.

we will see one/two of bartra,Gomez,Muniesa,Fontas leaving the club in years to come, if it where up to me, i would keep muniesa and gomes.

ivan22

tumblr_lou90g2oyN1qdxgrdo1_500.jpg

TITI!

La LL

Generally Delightful
I think it's sad and all that he's leaving but he's moved on now and that's that. What we can do as Barca fans is keep an eye on his progress in Series A. I know I will. I think Bojan is gonna haul some arse for Roma. He'll probably get far more goals and publicity there I think he's going to be alright.

mejji^

its the right move for him, it just comes a few years to late, dont see him being world class in future, but i sure hope he can make it

good luck boy

Barcafan 2304

I think it's sad and all that he's leaving but he's moved on now and that's that. What we can do as Barca fans is keep an eye on his progress in Series A. I know I will. I think Bojan is gonna haul some arse for Roma. He'll probably get far more goals and publicity there I think he's going to be alright.

Yip, hope to ctach some Roma games.

Home of Barca Fans