Bojan Krkic

Yugi

Guardiola: "I have great memories of him [Bojan]. I tried everything and even more to help him. I think he's a player who didn't do well because I couldn't give him necessary playing time. I understand his [Bojan] reasons for departure, but for me it is a journey of return. In a few years he'll return. He [Bojan] knows this too because this is is home."
Guardiola: "If in 2 years, I'm still the coach here and Bojan returns as according to his contract, I will need to be convinced."

Barcafan 2304

Guardiola: "I have great memories of him [Bojan]. I tried everything and even more to help him. I think he's a player who didn't do well because I couldn't give him necessary playing time. I understand his [Bojan] reasons for departure, but for me it is a journey of return. In a few years he'll return. He [Bojan] knows this too because this is is home."
Guardiola: "If in 2 years, I'm still the coach here and Bojan returns as according to his contract, I will need to be convinced."

And, there is nothing wrong or unfair about that

Trillske

Well, Bojan seems about as impressed of Pep as Zlatan was.
If in two years Pep is still there, I doubt its actually up to him anyway. Bojan is probably the one that needs to be convinced.

Last edited:

Trillske

I sincerely hope Pep is longer at the Camp Nou than Bojan
Im definatly no fan of Peps way of pissing on players, but as in any action movie from the 90s: "damnit, he gets the job done". :p

I doubt Bojan will ever be nr. 9 material for Barcelona anyway. Not as long as the team is this strong atleast.

I allways thought it was wierd to give him that shirt and having him "make or brake" so early though, and in hindsight it seems even worse.

Last edited:

Barcafan 2304

Im definatly no fan of Peps way of pissing on players, but as in any action movie from the 90s: "damnit, he gets the job done". :p

I doubt Bojan will ever be nr. 9 material for Barcelona anyway. Not as long as the team is this strong atleast.

I allways thought it was wierd to give him that shirt and having him "make or brake" so early though, and in hindsight it seems even worse.
Yip, maybe there is an argument to suggest he suffered under the weight of expectation.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He was partly to blame for Roma's loss. It was his poor pass that led to Kjaer's red card and a penalty.

Home of Barca Fans