Bojan Krkic

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
buy back clause will be applicable after 2012/13 season i think. and its obligatory buy back . unless Roma wants to keep him then the deal will go upto 40 million euro. And i dont see Roma paying that much for him.

DennyCrane

Had potential, when he was 18.

60f.jpg

Robbie

Wenger could turn him into a world class striker (in 3 years), but there would be no point. The second he'd be good enough to go back to Barca, he would literally swim across the english channel.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Wenger could turn him into a world class striker (in 3 years), but there would be no point. The second he'd be good enough to go back to Barca, he would literally swim across the english channel.

Probably at the cost of 4 times what you'd pay for him. Barca loves giving Arsenal money, they'd probably give him to you for 2M and buy him back for 40, just because.

Robbie

Money which the board would just use to line their pockets, so Wenger would have no money and another hole in his starting 11.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bring back our lucky charm!

Don't know what will happen nor the details of the contract but he really should move back to Spain.

Barcilliant

Bojan really needs guidance and has to work on his game. Rijkaard really mentored him but under Pep he never flourished. Problem is he doesnt bring anything different to Barca. I really feel if that goal he scored against Inter stood the Bojan story would have been different. That goal would have taken him to a different level mentally.

Home of Barca Fans