Borussia Dortmund

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan :worthy:! I have a feeling BVB did it again.... I think these two will prove to be the replacements they needed. I think their styles match the team perfectly. I can wait to see them play!!!

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
That would be beautiful. I honestly think we have the perfect style to beat them though.
Then again... Thir dynamic attack would probably leave our current defense dazed and confused :lol:. Would be some exciting games.
I just can't wait to see this new Dortmund team play! I have high hopes for the new signings.

DennyCrane

Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan :worthy:! I have a feeling BVB did it again.... I think these two will prove to be the replacements they needed. I think their styles match the team perfectly. I can wait to see them play!!!

And the best part is that Dortmunds transfer endeavors aren't finished yet. There are 4 other players on the radar with Corona, Ji, Henen and Vietto and Dortmund will want to sign at least one of them. I have a feeling that this team will be amazing next season.

Mr Hulot

You gotta love the effective way they are using the money they received+ budget, to strengthen their team in crucial positions. They kind of reminding me the way Inter used the money we gave them for Ibra. They kept Lewa as well, so it would be a smooth transition to Auba like it was from Barrios to Lewa before, I believe...

Maria

I will cry tears of joy for atleast 5 minutes if Lewandowski joins Barcelona. I don't care about arguments like he doesn't fit etc.

Why wouldn't he fit? Unfortunatelly I don't believe that we would even try to get him..

That would be beautiful. I honestly think we have the perfect style to beat them though.
Then again... Thir dynamic attack would probably leave our current defense dazed and confused :lol:. Would be some exciting games.
I just can't wait to see this new Dortmund team play! I have high hopes for the new signings.

Considering how poor our transition offense-defense is, how uncapable we are to put or absorb pressure I think that BVB will have a field day against us(kind of like Brasil had against Spain).

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Why wouldn't he fit? Unfortunatelly I don't believe that we would even try to get him..

Considering how poor our transition offense-defense is, how uncapable we are to put or absorb pressure I think that BVB will have a field day against us(kind of like Brasil had against Spain).
Yeah that's why I wrote the sentence after that :lol:. It would be exciting. Whoever was on their best that day could take it. But our defense would give me a heart attack.

And noooooo I'm late lol! How has the game been? How's Mkhitaryan besides the goal? I also see Auba! Showing good stuff?

Home of Barca Fans