Borussia Dortmund

Meitux

I suppose Lewandowski wont be benched,so maybe it will be Aubameyang in the right wing which actually played the most there last season.Mkhitarian as attacking midfielder not bad :emotions16:

Last edited:

Der Kaiser

Lewa
Reus-Mkhitaryan-Auba/Kuba

Not bad... They need fullbacks though. With Piszczek out for a while, Schmelzer is like their only solid fullback.

If I remember correctly Klopp experimented with a 3 man backline once, which didnt go so well. They have 3 very good centre backs now with the addition of Sokratis, maybe he´ll try it again this season.

Meitux

I think Sokratis can play as RB also so maybe we will see him there.I dont think he will play with 3.But ofcourse he doesnt have the abilities of a clear RB

I suppose Lewandowski wont be benched,so maybe it will be Aubameyang in the right wing which actually played the most there last season.Mkhitarian as attacking midfielder not bad :emotions16:

I can see Lewa leaving this window.

If I were Klopp, I'd tell him "gtfo (to a club that isn't Bayern) or get benched." :lol:

loozy

Klopp said that Lewandowski would go to Bayern next season yesterday.

If Dortmund were to back down now after stating again and again to not let Lewandowski go, they wouldn't be taken serious anymore and their club would be raided even more.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Dortmund have been my favorite team to watch this season in the Champions League (I dont follow BuLi), their attacking combinations were beautiful.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
They played such a great CL :wub:
They showed their highest level there. But in the bundesliga they were a bit inconsistent. Were prone to very stupid mistakes and looking disorganized sometimes. But in form Dortmund are one of the best attacking teams in the world and are a beauty to watch. Really love their football.

Povikas

Brandon
So excited to see Auba and Mkhitaryan playing in this borussia team. Can't wait!

Last season I had Mkhitaryan in my UEFA Fantasy starting XI.

Emma

1044764_718582584820391_48378817_n.jpg

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans