Borussia Dortmund

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Ditto. We should just buy their scouting department, everyone of them.
Give them Pique and Pedro as a token of gratitude too... Then buy cheap but superior replacements immediately. It would still turn out to be a great profit financially as well as sporting wise

ShandyFFM

Its just insane how do they manage to become every transfer a hit. I love what dortmund is doing imo they are even or better than bayern by far.

Emma

1170655_349006418565810_251682930_n.jpg

:rofl1:
BvB10.jpg
fc%20bayern.gif

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Everyone who is impressed now, wait until Mkhitaryan get his debut! That guy is a superstar waiting to show his stuff. Crazy talented and I honestlly think they won't miss Gotze with him around.
......now they just need to put him on FIFA and my team will be complete

Bertus

That was a great match.

When you think they bought Auba for like peanuts compared to those big summer transfers.

That dude did great last year in French League. I'm actually surprised no other big teams tried to recruit him.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Yup! One of the best things about Aubameyang is that he isn't just a replacement striker for Lewa, but a perfect player to compliment him on the pitch. I expect them to form a formidable partnership. Reus and Auba were also linking up really well.

Bertus

Yup! One of the best things about Aubameyang is that he isn't just a replacement striker for Lewa, but a perfect player to compliment him on the pitch. I expect them to form a formidable partnership. Reus and Auba were also linking up really well.

Yup yup yup.
From what he showed last season, Auba does good short AND long passes. His ego doesn't make him blind. When he can do a pass for an easy goal in an important match, he does it.

So, he'll do a lot of assists too. Lewandowski and Reus will love him.

Last edited:

CevinK

Yup yup yup.
From what he showed last season, Auba does good short AND long passes. His ego doesn't make him blind. When he can do a pass for an easy goal in an important match, he does it.

So, he'll do a lot of assists too. Lewandowski and Reus will love him.

Was even too unselfish couple of times yesterday, but yeah... What a player! Dortmund scouts and Klopp have done wonderful work again :)
Can´t wait to see Mkhitaryan.

Bertus

Was even too unselfish couple of times yesterday, but yeah... What a player! Dortmund scouts and Klopp have done wonderful work again :)
Can´t wait to see Mkhitaryan.
Reus + Lewy + Auba (and i don't talk about their defence thats is great. great CBs, good goalkeeper. Really, a winning machine)

Winning team.

What i adore about Dortmund play is that they play in team. You won't see any of the three trying to score from 25 meters if they can do a good pass that will probably assure a goal.

Klopp is a great coach. He knows what he's doing. Not like amateurs like Laurent Blanc.

Home of Barca Fans