Borussia Dortmund

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
You're sig :lol:! Poor Reus....I really want them to win something this season so he can show Gotze what he is missing.
He cried when he left :cry:...

ccesc

Unbelievable what is happening in Dortmund right now. Police is closing in all Dortmund Ultra groups and scanning them to the bone. At the entrance of the stadium every fan is scanned like never before. Simple Banners were taken away by the police. Drinks in cartons were cut open and thrown away. Its like a razzia.
And all of this in a game against Braunschweig!!! As a result Dortmund fans boycott supporting today

edit: Line-up Dortmund: Weidenfeller - Großkreutz, Sokratis, Hummels, Schmelzer - Bender, Sahin - Kuba, Mkhitaryan, Aubameyang - Lewandowski

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Just to replicate the Bayern position I guess?

The fans have been pretty lively so far, I don't see any impact of the boycott.

Anyway, I am not too happy with the defense so far. They need to focus, focus!

ccesc

Dortmund fans are embarrassing right now.
Braunschweig singing: "We got a home game in Dortmund" "Why are you so quiet?"
Im ashamed. Its not the fault of BVB or the team that the police was controlling so drastically. Our Ultras should man up and open their mouth

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Dortmund fans are embarrassing right now.
Braunschweig singing: "We got a home game in Dortmund" "Why are you so quiet?"
Im ashamed. Its not the fault of BVB or the team that the police was controlling so drastically. Our Ultras should man up and open their mouth

Are we watching the same game? Why I am hearing a lot of noise and chants?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
BVB hasn't been too bad, but just couldn't score against this minnow Braunschweig. Sigh.

Or is Braunschweig pretty good after all?

I

instinct

Both. Braunschweig defends decently. But BVB loses the ball much too often and the final passes don't reach the other players.

Home of Barca Fans