Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Porque

He did also well with Mainz and Dortmund...

there is something wrong with Bayern, cant be normal that Nagelsmann, Flick and Tuchel have problems with this team

I'd go to the other angle. The problem is Tuchel at big clubs rather than Bayern.

Coaching an elite club Is about give and take. Some clubs give more and some less. But at the big club there will always be cultures, influences and suits that you will have to adapt and manoeuvre around.

As the Lord, the Saviour and the Holy Farmer Setien said. If you want to have everything your own way, you best buy a club.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I'd go to the other angle. The problem is Tuchel at big clubs rather than Bayern.

Coaching an elite club Is about give and take. Some clubs give more and some less. But at the big club there will always be cultures, influences and suits that you will have to adapt and manoeuvre around.

As the Lord, the Saviour and the Holy Farmer Setien said. If you want to have everything your own way, you best buy a club.

Could be also true but would surprise me, i think Tuchel's biggest problem is as fergus said he is too emotional, searches too often the fault in his players which wont create a good atmosphere like when the teams play under Ancelotti

Fati_Future_BallonDor

They are way bigger chokers than BVB, historically at least.
Won't put high hopes on it

Im saying since 20 years they are chokers but this season khaled dude i see something special in this team, i cant describe what it is but i feel this Leverkusen lead by Xabi will have a real chance to win Bundesliga

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Dortmund is just one of the the most pathetic “top” teams I can think of. Well, well, glad this was over quick so I can watch other sports.

Home of Barca Fans