Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Porque

Kane is incredible. He can speak one sentence and everyone in the world can understand it in their native tongue.

Pretty good at football too. So good that with him and Haram football may actually come home sooner or later. God forbid.

El Gato

Villarato!
Worse
La Liga average to below average teams still beat Bayern in CL and other teams in Europa

Couldn't count on 4th or 5th Bundesliga side to mount a consistent European challenge year to year

Last edited:

topt

Worse
La Liga average to below average teams still beat Bayern in CL and other teams in Europa

Couldn't count on 4th or 5th Bundesliga side to mount a consistent European challenge year to year
are we talking about the same year when frankfurt beat LL champion ?
I have to say that if an above average BL player like Bellingham can do that in LL I have my doubts about your claims

lucas24

For me the BL is at least on the same level as LL. Some people seem to be living in the past when La liga with Messi & Ronaldo could compete Premier League for the strongest league. Or they only look at the UEFA national ranking. This one is greatly inflated by the second-tier Europa Legue competition. The winner of the EL is often the club that dropped out of the CL group stage! Max 17th team in Europe. BVB or Leipzig don't even have a chance to win EL cuz they play in the KO phase of the CL every season. The current rules are bad. England has 4 clubs in the CL despite winning 2 cups (including the most important) and Spain has 5 clubs in the CL just for winning the EL. It is good that this will change in next season.

Number of CL finalists from each country in the last 5 seasons:
6 - England
1 - France, Germany, Italy, Spain

HERE is the club elo ranking. Number of clubs per country in top 20:
8 - England
4 - Germany & Italy
3 - Spain
1 - France

Fati_Future_BallonDor

For me the BL is at least on the same level as LL. Some people seem to be living in the past when La liga with Messi & Ronaldo could compete Premier League for the strongest league. Or they only look at the UEFA national ranking. This one is greatly inflated by the second-tier Europa Legue competition. The winner of the EL is often the club that dropped out of the CL group stage! Max 17th team in Europe. BVB or Leipzig don't even have a chance to win EL cuz they play in the KO phase of the CL every season. The current rules are bad. England has 4 clubs in the CL despite winning 2 cups (including the most important) and Spain has 5 clubs in the CL just for winning the EL. It is good that this will change in next season.

Number of CL finalists from each country in the last 5 seasons:
6 - England
1 - France, Germany, Italy, Spain

HERE is the club elo ranking. Number of clubs per country in top 20:
8 - England
4 - Germany & Italy
3 - Spain
1 - France

Uff i rate ll still a big higher than Bundesliga, but yeah they are not a lot worse.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Bayern looks unbeatable this season in Bundesliga, last season without a striker was the best opportunity to win the season for Dortmund or another Bl team. Lets see if Leverkusen can keep up with Bayern but i doubt it. Kane is not only a fantastic striker, also his ability to play worldclass passes makes Bayern a lot stronger than last season.

Home of Barca Fans