Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Morten

As a guy with no dog in the fight, the Dortmund bottlejob last season still hurts.

Tuchel was so close to becoming a meme, he bottled both UCL and the cup in the span of a couple of months, it should have happened in the league too, but fucking Dortmund had to screw it up..

Temptation

People try to peddle this baseless myth/hate narrative that RL9 ain't clutch.

But RL9 used to demolish Bayern's biggest challengers in the league on a regular basis every season. His favourite Bundesliga opponent is Dortmund. When he was at Dortmund, he used to smoke Peak Bayern with goals and hattricks against Prime Neuer lmao.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Lewa's link up play + his goals were a big reason why Bayern could easily win the titles. Last season without him they would have nearly lost to a crap Dortmund.
----

Ok guys im out for today. If Leverkusen doesnt win this match, you wont see me here anymore. Have a nice evening guys.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bayern didn't have any proper challengers in the league when Lewandowski was there.

Harry Kane has 24 goals in the league so far. He's doing as well if not better than Lewandowski. Difference is having a challenger they haven't had since Klopp's BVB days.

Morten

Bayern didn't have any proper challengers in the league when Lewandowski was there.

Harry Kane has 24 goals in the league so far. He's doing as well if not better than Lewandowski. Difference is having a challenger they haven't had since Klopp's BVB days.

Lewa has had seasons on the same level, or above what Kane is looking to finish at.
Yes, Kane doesn't have as good of a team as Lewa had, so there is that.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Tuchel Dortmund was great even tough Klopp Dortmund was a level higher

Temptation

Yeah because Prime Lewandowski made that league look like a piece of cake.

Lewandowski's hold up play/link up play used to be the best in the world and he used to create insane amount of space for his teammates because everyone was scared of him and marked him. You got a glimpse of peak Lewandowski pre World Cup.

Lewy's biggest achievement was making Bundesliga look piss easy. Won it twice with Dortmund against peak Bayern btw.

mc_lovin

Not sure why people talk Harry (apart for the memes) and Lewy.

Boey, Goretzka, Pavlovic, Mazraoui, Dear, Upamecano. Let that sink in. Half the team look like are bums.

El Gato

Villarato!
Not sure why people talk Harry (apart for the memes) and Lewy.

Boey, Goretzka, Pavlovic, Mazraoui, Dear, Upamecano. Let that sink in. Half the team look like bums.
Because he's hilarious
Left country
Breaks all records
Including those of consecutive years as pro player without a league title

So fucking funny

Morten

Can't rule out Bayern until the league is actually done, but Leverkusen is already different to Dortmund in that they don't surrender H2H against Bayern.

jamrock

I decided to watch..

Bayern is terrible, man I was wrong about tuchel, I really liked him back in the day, now I wouldn't want him anywhere close to my club.

Alonso seems to have been paying more attention than Xavi to pep in training, his team plays so fluid.

Xavi's football at it's best is about getting it wide and having wingers who can beat his man.

Bayer from this 1 game only that I've seen, plays more connected, all the players movement has a purpose.

We'll see how he does in a high pressure situation soon.

Home of Barca Fans