Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

mc_lovin

And for sure soon he will start whining about how the club didn't get him the right transfers and didn't back him up and his fans will claim the same thing.
On paper the recent Bayern transfers look incredibly shit. Not sure how much Tuchel was involved there.

Temptation

I decided to watch..

Bayern is terrible, man I was wrong about tuchel, I really liked him back in the day, now I wouldn't want him anywhere close to my club.

Based on 1 game you watched? Bit reactionary that?

Alonso seems to have been paying more attention than Xavi to pep in training, his team plays so fluid.

Xavi's football at it's best is about getting it wide and having wingers who can beat his man.

Bayer from this 1 game only that I've seen, plays more connected, all the players movement has a purpose.

We'll see how he does in a high pressure situation soon.

Well, because you can't teach coaching/managing. You can learn the basics of tactics and training sessions but being a top manager is a unique talent which requires high IQ, high EQ, tactical acumen, man management, task delegation skills and authority/charisma. Most importantly there's a managerial X Factor or instinct which can't be taught(similar to an elite goalscorer's instinct or an elite midfielder's vision).

None of Ferguson's assistants or ex players turned into great managers. Not every number 2/assistant can transition into a good head coach. Based on my ball knowledge, Xavi just lacks the talent to be a manager. Honestly don't see any potential in him.

Morten

I love watching the underdog win! Brings me great pleasure. And this is good for Bundesliga. Hope Alonso stays out for a few more years.

Hope he keeps it going and stays consistent.

Hope he stays until Ancelotti leaves, none of that Liverpool-business.

KingLeo10

Every year, Bayern get hyped up when they feast unnecessarily hard on bad teams, and almost every year, they end up getting blown away by the first good team they face in CL..

delancey

Even better to see the underdog march from win to win just to blow it on the last matchday.
The day we don’t expect this to happen is also the day that Bundesliga becomes more than just a one horse race.

Germany produces a lot of excellent football quality, and the league isn’t bad at all, despite Bayern’s dominance, but that dominance must simply end.

Home of Barca Fans