Camp Nou

Maradona37

Looks ok to me if it was made like that. Much work for that to happen though.

On the subject of stadia and without going too far off topic (as this seems the most relevant thread to put it) has anyone been to the SoFi stadium? I haven't, but loads of people who have say it is an incredible stadium. Is it really that good (if you have been there)?

serghei

The need to put ammenities on the outside decks, places where people could sit at their leisure. If they leave only concrete and fences... boring. Makes no sense to leave it open if all that space is not used properly.

Porque

The need to put ammenities on the outside decks, places where people could sit at their leisure. If they leave only concrete and fences... boring. Makes no sense to leave it open if all that space is not used properly.
Agreed. They need to make it like 90s Bangkok and have loads of food stalls outside the stadium selling fish, insects,noodles and iced tea.

companyofcules

They have blazoned the badge and that is what proper fans will do. Now the stadium looks like a real one, not some fake "modern" stupidity.

Angel V.

Hey guys,

I’m super excited about the day we get to return to Camp Nou! I’ve been living in Switzerland lately, but I make the trip to Barcelona whenever I can to catch the games. The first match back at Camp Nou is definitely something I don’t want to miss!

Has anyone heard any news on when that might be? Also, any guesses on how much tickets might cost for that game? I’m just trying to figure out how to plan my trip.

And do you think they'll announce the date soon? Can’t wait to be back in the stands cheering for Barça!

Angel V.

At the latest mid-October I think, but even if it's announced they will return in December I'd be wary of possible changes. In projects like these anything could change last-minute.
yeah, I know haha. Well, it wouldn't be that bad right now because I can still watch the game if I've already booked the flight. Whether in the camp or in the lluis companys is secondary

Home of Barca Fans