Carlo Ancelotti

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Galliani on Sky: "" How did it go? Ancelotti is an extraordinary cook. The carbonara was wonderful. If he returns to Milan? We do not know, I'll see you tomorrow. I hope it gets to Milan? I'm here for. Tomorrow night we continue. If tomorrow you in or out? No, tomorrow is another day. With Carlo as a player and coach have won 11 international trophies. And 'our history. I met him for the first time in 1987. He knows that if he does not tell me so now I'm going with him and his wife in Vancouver "

WhisperedSafeAtlanticblackgoby.gif

Operation G

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Klopp heavily rumoured and linked for weeks, no comment at all from the club.

Vague Ancelotti rumours for 1 day, the club instantly deny it strongly.

Hmmmmmm

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No offence to any Liverpool fans, but with regards to the state they are in right now, I'd stay far away if I was Carlo or Klopp.

Barcafan 2304

Believe me as well, Stoke is just where I happen to live. In no way do I have a strong attachment so please, feel free to pan it if you so wish

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Pep to City then? Or to United?

That's his most probable destination yes.

Though the article about Ancelotti is pretty affirmative, seems like a done deal, and it makes sense that he'd go to the 2nd best club in the world after leaving the 3rd :D

Also makes sense for Bayern as their domestic double is pretty much guaranteed every season, they must be craving the UCL again and it's somehow Carletto's specialty.

Home of Barca Fans