Carlo Ancelotti

Birdy

More and more rumors that Pochetino is the chosen one to replace Carlo come summer.

Depressing news.
Its good that they missed Tuchel, but it will be bad if they get a proper top coach come summer.
Winning LL would be much harder from next season onwards

El Gato

Villarato!
Getting Poch is best of available options, but hardly a sure solution. Wouldn't even need to hire him if board didn't decide to not spend whatsoever and Poch will fail like every other manager rumored incl Tuchel if is asked to work with current crop.

Morten

More and more rumors that Pochetino is the chosen one to replace Carlo come summer.

Depressing news.
Its good that they missed Tuchel, but it will be bad if they get a proper top coach come summer.
Winning LL would be much harder from next season onwards

Because Poch has such a great track record domestically?

Now, the reason it might become harder to win for you next season is that teams might actually start finishing chances by then, its actually ridiculous how every single team just shit their pants whenever they are inside your box.

Birdy

Getting Poch is best of available options, but hardly a sure solution. Wouldn't even need to hire him if board didn't decide to not spend whatsoever and Poch will fail like every other manager rumored incl Tuchel if is asked to work with current crop.

The current crop is great apart from CF position.
Of course if modric and kroos go you would also need a technical md

Poch would do wonders with this squad if he is LET work and build

Now, the reason it might become harder to win for you next season is that teams might actually start finishing chances by then, its actually ridiculous how every single team just shit their pants whenever they are inside your box.

Yes, exceptional domestic record.
Spurs finishing always top-4, and having record points in league under him, while before they were out of top-4 I don't know for how many years.
Despite his CL final, he is a league coach much more than cup coach

Other than that, I agree. Next season there will be no miracles with only 8 goals conceded

fergus90

I expect Pochettino's experience at PSG will help him navigate the turbulent waters of bigger football clubs.

I still reckon he returns to Spurs though.

Birdy

I expect Pochettino's experience at PSG will help him navigate the turbulent waters of bigger football clubs.

I still reckon he returns to Spurs though.

Rumor is he already rejected that offer
He is holding out for the summer and Madrid

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

The same to you.

You don't even watch our games (as you said the only La Liga games you watch are those Madrid games), how do you know?

Morten

The same to you.

You don't even watch our games (as you said the only La Liga games you watch are those Madrid games), how do you know?

I watch highlights when im bored, i see the chances you concede every game, i see the amount of goals you are supposed to concede(xGA).

You don't really expect me to take you that seriously as a defensive team considering all the goals you condeded in European competitions this season, do you?

I will say, we should also have conceded more, i can't think of the last game we defended well, and yet we don't actually concede many goals, there is something to be said about the attacking quality of la liga teams this season.

Regardless, your defensive record this season is silly though.

Morten

The current crop is great apart from CF position.
Of course if modric and kroos go you would also need a technical md

Poch would do wonders with this squad if he is LET work and build

Yes, exceptional domestic record.
Spurs finishing always top-4, and having record points in league under him, while before they were out of top-4 I don't know for how many years.
Despite his CL final, he is a league coach much more than cup coach

Other than that, I agree. Next season there will be no miracles with only 8 goals conceded

Except the fact that, you know, he managed to lose a league title with PSG, add that to his resume.
In his UCL-final season for Spurs they were free-falling in the league and limped to 4th, and would definitely not have gotten 4th in the following season he got fired.

He is not a bad coach, but come now, he is not a legendary manager either.

Birdy

Except the fact that, you know, he managed to lose a league title with PSG, add that to his resume.
In his UCL-final season for Spurs they were free-falling in the league and limped to 4th, and would definitely not have gotten 4th in the following season he got fired.

He is not a bad coach, but come now, he is not a legendary manager either.

No manager can become legendary at Spurs.
That's a fact.

As for his PSG stint, I don't count that. You know why. Look at Tuchel Emery etc

Home of Barca Fans