Carlo Ancelotti

Morten

Just do the same thing over and over and it will work eventually.

He won UCL with Kroos, Modric and Carvajal, so why would he change? He has unlimited trust in his own abilities i guess, for good or ill.

Its been a long time since a CDR-final, he got there playing his usual line-up.

First half was abysmal though.

El Gato

Villarato!
He's great at leading 10-20-30 min bursts of domination and capitalising on opponent's terrible focus. Just another method of winning a 2 legged tie. I think he has lost like two of those (at Bayern and vs Juve in 2015) since his Chelsea and PSG stints.

Works for him but is terrible when he doesn't get that element of reaction from the other team. Most of the time he does though so it's all good

Morten

City are a better side, but he did not make things easier by playing the "true and tested" line-up, same old(literally) midfield, Sidebacks that makes no sense, and so on.

This time luck ran out, but i have no doubt he would do it all over again, stubborn as he is.

Morten

Either he has disappointed massively in training or feels he has been out too long because of injury and has not built enough chemistry. How many months was he gone?

Think he has been free of injuries for over 2 months, and yet he almost never gets to start, has to change next season.

El Gato

Villarato!
Either he has disappointed massively in training or feels he has been out too long because of injury and has not built enough chemistry. How many months was he gone?
Official excuse is he's sulking over missing the pen vs Argies. Get it right

Birdy

He ain’t dumb. Tchou will play with valverde and bellingham next season.

great idea.
Who would be creating from that md?

Well, let Carlo find that out after a few months that will give Barca a head in the race for the league

Horatio

You're welcome
great idea.
Who would be creating from that md?

Well, let Carlo find that out after a few months that will give Barca a head in the race for the league
From what I understand Bellingham is a creative player and good at breaking lines?

Home of Barca Fans