Casemiro

Barcilliant

So what
Who cares about the money lol
We have like 200 in the bank from the last failed vanity investment
Ask any RM fan 2 days ago and they'd be happier if he stayed and we sold for 40 in 1-2 years but are not pretending this is all great because we're getting double that and gambling on landing on two feet like always do

Initially you might miss him but after that you'd be fine. Either your young Frenchies step up to the plate or you buy someone else. As somebody also mentioned Alaba can play there too. Win win imo.

Andresito

Staff member
What on earth is Casemiro thinking?

He already won everything. When looking back in 20 years I don't think the 1-2 Liga titles Madrid will win the upcoming years is going to have an effect compared to the money and PL experience United will bring.

wisconsincule

Damn I wish we would have sold Busquets when he turned 30. Kinda shocked that he would want to join United but it makes sense if his wages will be doubled. Good business by Madrid.

El Gato

Villarato!
Damn I wish we would have sold Busquets when he turned 30. Kinda shocked that he would want to join United but it makes sense if his wages will be doubled. Good business by Madrid.

There's nothing about it currently that makes it categorically good business and Cules need to stop judging everything Perez does by Barto hindsight
We dont need the money, we needed the player we just sold for it. End of

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
There's nothing about it currently that makes it good business and Cules need to stop judging everything Perez does by Barto hindsight

Depends on how much they trust Tchouameni to step up. If they think he's already good enough to become a starter then selling Casemiro for 70m is decent business.

On the other hand he loses out the chance to get some valuable experience and learn from him.

El Gato

Villarato!
Depends on how much they trust Tchouameni to step up. If they think he's already good enough to become a starter than selling Casemiro for 70m is decent business.

Aye, if
Always ifs all around
Judging by reaction inside they dont really trust that much. I imagine Carlo might tell em to feck off with any list of players to bring and not buy anyone as to not create more doubt around Tchou too

Home of Barca Fans