Cesar Azpilicueta

Co0ter

13mil gross, it's 6.5mil net or so. So similar to what we did with Kessie who was also on a free. Solid player. 2 year contract with 3rd year option is also good planning. Will make our right side respectable now, can spend more money on a young LB then look for a young RB next season if Dest doesn't improve.

feggydinho

13mil gross, it's 6.5mil net or so. So similar to what we did with Kessie who was also on a free. Solid player. 2 year contract with 3rd year option is also good planning. Will make our right side respectable now, can spend more money on a young LB then look for a young RB next season if Dest doesn't improve.

He currently earns 7.8m at Chelsea so he's definitely not going down to 6.5m net being a free agent and all, 10m is more realistic plus he's getting a bonus. We'll know d real figures when it's announced

FinBarcelonafan

Look at today's performance from our defense and tell me Azpi wouldn't bring quality and improve this defense..

Azpi way better than anyone but Araujo.

Temptation

He'll add steel in knockout and clutch games. He's got a great winning mentality and is a leader of men.

His loss of mobility won't harm him in the LL or CL

Devils

Bringing him in is fine if we had a solid defence and need squad depth...

But we literally need to replace every single one of our defenders minus Araujo. Everyone else is trash.

I don't see the point of adding another player we will need to replace in 1-2 years.

FinBarcelonafan

Bringing him in is fine if we had a solid defence and need squad depth...

But we literally need to replace every single one of our defenders minus Araujo. Everyone else is trash.

I don't see the point of adding another player we will need to replace in 1-2 years.

We don't have 200 million treasure chest to blow in the summer. Azpi is the best we can sign.

Home of Barca Fans