Cesar Azpilicueta

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
:lol: :lol: He yellow carded a ref for taking a picture with Hazard. I love Dave, he's a great personality for the team to have around. I hope he stays here for a long, long time.

Messi983

Didn't really follow him in Chelsea but could be a good signing as he can cover both RB and LB, he knows La Liga and is still relatively young. Depends on his price though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Wouldn't mind him as a backup LB, but starting RB? Not really a big fan of that.

gregorrin10

Seems like he's our backup plan if we don't get Bellerin. Moreover, just read a report saying Conte is willing to let Azpi leave, so Chelsea are willing to sell, for 18 mil, that is. Will be interesting to see, if we actually go for it. Wouldn't be the best, but certainly wouldn't be the worst player to buy...especially since he can cover both sides of defence and he's practically equally good on either of them. Not sure about his attacking game though, but that might not be the worst idea yet, at least until we have Alba on the other side. Although i wish for Bellerin, our defence may become too exposed with Bellerin AND Alba playing at the same time, racing to attack. Of course Bellerin is such a lightining bolt that he might cover attack and defence no problem anyway, but i don't think he's coming...at least not for another 2 years. Maybe in like 2018, 2019, when he gets tired of trophyless Arsenal hopefully. It was the same with Fabregas, we started courting him like 2 years before he then actually came.

I think he'd be a great fit, also just coming from an inclusion in the PFA Team of the Year. Nevertheless, Sergi Roberto needs to be given that starting spot from the start of the season, no question. And hopefully he can continue to impress.:rockon:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
When your coach decides to play you, a fullback, as a central defender, and you more than repay the faith. What a revelation this guy has been. Sure it's in a back 3 not 2 but nonetheless he's done so well. I love this guy he's probably going to end up my favourite defender ever.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Been linked with you guys in recent weeks. I'd hate if he left lol. :(

He says he's happy here though.

Home of Barca Fans