Cesar Azpilicueta

clemente

Well he would be 28 and not a young prospect we all dreamed of but he definitely is an instant solution to 50% of our problems, literally you will ONLY hear good things about him. I would be ok with it, Vidal fighting with him and maybe promote Palencia? I am sold on this, hope it happens.

denn

I wouldn't mind him here.

9b3.png

denn

He's comment was like Azpi is some alright player. But for real, he would be our best defender.

gasgas

What? Look at Alves, he's 34 and still would be our first choice. Azpi could be great for 5 years, that's great.

Plenty other teams don't buy fullbacks at that age. There's a reason for that.
Not every fullback can be like Alves and still play class at age 34

denn

Well I'm waiting, what's funny? Do you watch Chelsea? Do you know who is their best defender? It's not Luiz my friend. Already said, you can argue with Pique, that's okay. But don't tell me Umtiti is better than Azpi please. Umtiti is good and have great future, but only 1 season on top level. Azpi has couple of them.

Yannik

He's comment was like Azpi is some alright player. But for real, he would be our best defender.

His comment said he doesn't mind him there.
Your comment implied he should suck him right off and make him a sammich. I think Azpi is a decent potential signing, but he's quite old and it's not known what the fee would look like.

Home of Barca Fans