Cesc Fàbregas

Jadentheman

Young blood is what we need to revitalize the club. we don't need Xavi breaking up what could be useful counters and Cesc ruining the flow of possession

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Young blood is what we need to revitalize the club. we don't need Xavi breaking up what could be useful counters and Cesc ruining the flow of possession

The possesion style must stay, it's the best for the squad. Xavi is also not past it but needs to be rested strategically to get use of him in big matches, the extra rest for him means time for cesc, who will continue to adapt and grow within our system.

Stric

Sure, man. Ditching Xavi and Cesc after Thiago left is the way to go. What the hell does a club like Barcelona need experienced players for, anyway...

Jadentheman

Xavi isn't done yet. Get the youngsters in like him mentor them for 1-2 seasons then let the youngsters shine.

Am I crazy in my idea?

F

Flavia

Xavi isn't done yet. Get the youngsters in like him mentor them for 1-2 seasons then let the youngsters shine.

Am I crazy in my idea?

Thiago thinks so :xavi:

Cesc better stay put. After losing Thiago and Tito, losing another player would be a disaster.

ceefoo

British tabloid is so shameless.
Yeah, the article, or as I like to call it: Poisonous trash, is by the rat-sonofabitch ANTONY KASTRINAKIS. Making fun of Tito's name due to him leaving through serious illness is beyond contempt.

If anything, it is more likely that Manu won't get him, as Cesc will be made to look the bad guy for lying to Tito. Not that I believe he would have gone there anyway.

It seems that the media is full of United-Fanboys publishing their twisted fantasies these days.

That prick Andy Mitten is another one that promulgates lies and fiction.

XaviMessiGirl

I don't even click on anything if it's from The S*n. But just by the words in the link I can tell it's yet another disrespectful garbage article written by that POS "paper".

AvocadoCake

fucking sick that, that ''website'' should be banned from this forum.

if Goal is banned, there is no justification for The Sun to not be.

Don't really understand what Moyes is trying to do by publicizing it. Is it some sort of clumsy attempt at getting Cesc to push for a transfer?

There were talks that it's a publicity stunt to increase memberships (as they haven't been sold out for 2 years now).

Last edited:

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Maybe RVP can convince him? Honestly have Cesc leave then we can promote Samper and maybe even get Oliver Torres for those people that want him.
Even RVP cannot convince Cesc to join Man United. Cesc would only rejoin Arsenal in the EPL and I cannot see that happening this summer.

Home of Barca Fans