Cesc Fàbregas

Martindn

Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas (26) has told friends in England that he wants to join English club Manchester United. [daily mail]

Lol. Seems they copy from @indykaila load of shit.

Its from Ian Ladyman who is usually reliable despite working for the mail, the info via Neil henderson of the BBC.

No one in their right mind would cite indy especially journalists who care about integrity, its clear as glass that hes about as itk as you and me.

messid10s

The more time United spend on making bids for Fabregas, the more they're going to end up paying for someone like Fellaini as the deadline draws nearer.

I

instinct

Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas (26) has told friends in England that he wants to join English club Manchester United. [daily mail]

Lol. Seems they copy from @indykaila load of shit.

christiano-ronaldo-epic-agony-expression.gif

Fourteen

Monster Masch
how do i change username
You need to change your avatar picture to this....

rick-astley.jpg

...Keep this for 1 week without breaking that period (using a different picture), then come back to your original post (where you asked for your username to be changed) and then quote it and ask again.

Edit: For goodness sake, Deco!

spark

Its from Ian Ladyman who is usually reliable despite working for the mail, the info via Neil henderson of the BBC.

No one in their right mind would cite indy especially journalists who care about integrity, its clear as glass that hes about as itk as you and me.

You said the same thing in the Thiago thread but it was Miguel Delaney or someone like that.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...gifted-playmaker-Manchester-United-crave.html

Ronaldo a work in progress too :lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...pard-Manchester-United-want-Chelsea-star.html

Replace Cesc for Lampard and you have Mr.Ladyman 'understanding' the same thing in two different years.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Bartolomeu, zubi and Tata were just asked about Cesc. The answer: not for sale, at any price. This should end the speculations.

Home of Barca Fans