Cesc Fàbregas

Faceless

No more faces at night
Redcafe members not sunk in yet, they still think Cesc is Man U bound. Anyway is Cesc going to do a presser to tell Man U to go take a jump?

Hope he will.. but oh wait. That's we said about Thiago too.. SO NO. :facepalm:

An official from our club should solve everything and put an end to these british tabloids.

F

Flavia

Hope he will.. but oh wait. That's we said about Thiago too.. SO NO. :facepalm:

An official from our club should solve everything and put an end to these british tabloids.

Another? Bartolomeu already said he's not for sale. But this was understood as "bid more money and we'll sell".

Faceless

No more faces at night
Another? Bartolomeu already said he's not for sale. But this was understood as "bid more money and we'll sell".

Apparently that is not enough. The rumors about Fabregas goes on and on and on because he is linked with Manchester United. :facepalm:
How about Fabregas himself tell the press "I'm not leaving Barcelona." and end all of this. It's sickening to reply to all my friends explaining how Fabregas is not for sale!

barca1899

Despite Man United representatives calling his agent every day, Cesc Fabregas has no intention of leaving Barcelona this summer. [sport]

This is stalking :lol:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
These rumours would never have existed let alone continue if the player and his agent were not party to this...did similar on his return from Arsenal....he's a spineless gloryhunter...take the cash

I

instinct

These rumours would never have existed let alone continue if the player and his agent were not party to this...did similar on his return from Arsenal....he's a spineless gloryhunter...take the cash

And the rumours with PSG and Messi would have never existed if the player and his agent were not party to this. Messi is a spineless gloryhunter...take the cash.

spark

Good attempt at trying to mask your agenda as objectivity.

DennyCrane

Quite drastic, nevertheless true. A few words from him or his manager would have been suffice to end all this. But his manager probably doesn't want to ruin christmas for himself while Cesc enjoys being the center of attention.

I

instinct

Quite drastic, nevertheless true. A few words from him or his manager would have been suffice to end all this. But his manager probably doesn't want to ruin christmas for himself while Cesc enjoys being the center of attention.

I disagree.

Cesc already said something to transfer rumors and this before the rumor about him going to ManU even started. He said that he wants to triumph at Barca (shows is loyality. I know some of you will now say that every player is ''loyal'' to his club and then goes to a different club but nevermind). Further he said that he would only leave if the club didn't want him. The club said that he is not for sale so why should he make another statement? For me, there is no need to deny any speculations because the club rejected 2 offers and said that he is not for sale. Another statement is not needed IMO.

Reports emerging that we didn't even get to talk to his agent. But it was expected that after 26 years that our transfer window and next season could end in a mess. Atleast we still have a good squad with a great mentality, but our transfer window has been shocking so far.

F

Flavia

Reports emerging that we didn't even get to talk to his agent. But it was expected that after 26 years that our transfer window and next season could end in a mess. Atleast we still have a good squad with a great mentality, but our transfer window has been shocking so far.

So Utd bid to see if Barça would sell? Why improve the bids, if they even didn't talk to his agent? Really weird stuff.

raskolnikov

Why arent you guys chasing guys you can actually get that would improve your team? Modric,Fellaini etc.

Ursegor

World Champion
He said this just 4 weeks ago.

Fabregas said:
I’ve always said that I’m happy at Barca. Whoever says that I’m leaving doesn’t know me and has never spoken with me. Nor with my agent, because he knows that I don’t want him to talk with other people about me. I’m very private and I don’t even talk about these things with my family. If someone says anything that isn’t that I want to play at Barca, it’s completely absurd.

A true example for future La Masia graduates. Cesc. :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans